Garden Plastic Fence Edging - 10pcs Imitation Stone Fence Gardening DIY Decorative Garden Landscape Cobbled Stone Lawn Yard Flower Bed Decor,Garden Fence Border
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Product Information and Plant Protection:The garden fence edging is made of practical plastic,non-foaming and non-corrosive.Size:about 245 x 230 mm.These plastic fence edges can separate your backyard from your front yard to make your garden look tidy,and prevent vegetation from growing near the edges or being trampled on by animals.
- Trim-free Edging and Garden Decoration:This stone edging has a unique trim-free flange on the side of each piece.This feature prevents grass growth close to the edging and gives lawn mowers a surface to travel on– saving the user from unnecessary work each time they mow.Easy clean and maintenance.
- Adjustable Edging and Versatile Design:The simulates a real rock formation,and its muted shade acts as a neutral contrast against the greens of gardens.This landscape edging easily adjusts,allowing users to create right angles,curves,and bends,molding their gardens to their preferences.This lawn edging evokes a natural look with a minimalist design and subtle charm.
- Easy to Install: Trim-free detachable design make these interlocking edging easy and quick to install.The garden fence pieces are consist of fence and spike,no digger tool required,just slot the fence panels together and push the bottom spike into soft ground for instant use.For harder ground use a rubber mallet to secure the edging.
- Upscale Stone Appearance :The stone look of this barrier blends well with the lawn while creating a distinctive border that is ideal for tree rings and around above ground pools. Prevents grass growth close to the edging. Its slim profile will protect garden beds without taking up too much space.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Garden Border-Decorative,Garden Edging Border,for Garden, Lawn, Walkway and Landscape Edging,Stone Effect Plastic Palisade Fence.
If you install garden edging, you will get a more beautiful functional yard. Because garden edging helps in these aspects.
- -- Divides lawns and garden beds.
- -- Prevents lawn mower from damaging your plants.
- -- Clearly defines walkways and driveways.
- --Makes your garden look tidy and neat.
- --Keeping your overall garden design.
- --Prevents mulch or soil in garden beds from getting into the lawn when you water or when it rains.
A landscaped compound or home garden can make a boring outdoor alive.
How to Install Plastic Lawn Edging?
- Measure the height of your plastic lawn edging with a tape measure. Subtract one-half inch from the measurement to determine the depth of the trench you will dig.
- Unroll the landscape edging, placing it alongside the trench. Place the edging in the trench with the rectangle edge on top. Press the flat edge of the edging tightly against the trench wall that faces the flowerbed.
- Cut any excess edging away using a utility knife if needed. Fill the trench with soil you removed from the area, starting at one end of the trench.
- Water the ground surrounding the edging thoroughly with a garden hose. Let the water move down through the ground, settling the soil as it drains away.
- Size: 245 x 230 mm
- 10 pcs×Stone Effect Plastic Palisade Fence
Warm Tip: Before you install the plastic in the soil, you would do better to dig a trench and then place the plastic firmly with watered down mulch.