Geecol USB Portable Nail Drill Set- 2019 Updated Version Professional 11 in 1 Nail Drill Machine 20000 RPM Manicure Pedicure Nail File Drill Kit Set for Acrylic Gel Nails(Pink)
- USB CABLE DESIGN: USB cable can link to computer, laptop, power bank or other devices, you can do manicure no matter where you are.
- PORTABLE & SMOOTHLY: Made of high quality metal and pen shape design for comfortable grip. High quality bearing makes the nail drill machine working low noise and low vibration so that you will feel smoothly when you use it
- EFFICIENT DISSIPATION: Aluminum alloy body makes it efficiently dissipation so that you will feel low heat when you do manicure or pedicure. Please don’t make a constantly long time(no more than 20 minutes) using in order to avoid overheating
- ADJUSTABLE SPEED & DIRCTION: Varying speed from 0-20,000 RPM with speed controller. Can start out slow while getting used to it. Forward and Reverse rotation direction makes you feel easy to use both left and right hand do nail drill
- EASY TO USE: 11 types drill bits meet your needs for nail art. And it is easy to change bits without tools, just unplug it then insert. It’s tiny pen shape makes it operation easily. This electric nail machine is perfectly for nail salon as well as beginner at home. It is very convenient to carry
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Geecol Medicure Pedicure Tool is indispensable for Nail art lover, for both beginners and professional nail tech...
With our nail polishing tool set, you can solve these PROBLEMS:
Rough and Uneven
Uneven Edges of Nails
- USB cable can link to computer, laptop, power bank or other devices, you can do manicure no matter where you are
- 0-20000 RPM with variable speed control. Forward/Reverse direction switch is suitable for right-handed or left-handed use
- Quiet and smooth, very low vibration. Smooth body and the anti-slip blocks are designed for comfort and a firm grip
- 11 optional bits (with 6 sanding bands) can effectively smooth corns and calluses, remove excess cuticles, and file, shape and buff nails.
- The nail file can be used for natural nails as well as artificial nails
- Made of Aviation Aluminum Alloy, fast heat dissipation,which can effectively extend the life of handpiece
- Powerful & lightweight professional quality drill for salon,studio and home use
1 x Nail Drill Machine
1 x AC adapter
1 x User Manual
6 x Nylon Wheel
11 x Drill
2 x Brush
Please pull out the drill bits after using, to avoid it is struck into the machine, and had better to use a tissue to pull it out for protecting your handst
Please control the rotating speed of handpiece within the limits which is appropriate for operation, advise use lowest speed for first use
Please do not use the machine continuously more than 20 minutes
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tried to go cheap with this purchase, and will probably use it as a last resort. If you do your nails often you are better off investing in a more powerful product. This machine takes soooo long to remove polish, even after soaking (and re-soaking) nails in acetone. One thing to note is there is a warning not use this machine for more than 20 minutes at a time... errm, ok.
Other than the above, delivery was fast! It's lightweight, small, compact for storage. But would I buy again? Nope.
If you believe you have the dexterity to accomplish a mani/pedi without paying to have them done, then stop procrastinating! I've saved money just by buying this!
The ONLY con is that the slowest RPM isn't very slow and can still hurt if you catch skin with the wrong bit.
Now one is stuck in the device and won't come out??
and the device pauses every couple of minutes when i'm using it?
$40 down the drain...