- Product Dimensions: 3.6 x 11.1 x 6.2 cm ; 18.1 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 222 g
- Item Model Number: R-50-303-40
- ASIN: B00UV94EJ8
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 30 November 2017
- Customer Reviews: 215 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
24,079 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #595 in Women's Eau de Parfum
Giorgio Armani Gio Perfume Water Perfume Spray, 40ml
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- All our fragrances are 100% originals by their original designers. We do not sell any knockoffs or imitations.
- Packaging for this product may vary from that shown in the image above.
- We offer many great sales and discounts making this fragrance cheaper than at department stores.
Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum? While Eau de Toilette contains 5-9% of perfume oil, Eau de Parfum usually contains 8-14%. Eau de Parfums therefore last longer and smell more intense. Natural or synthetic fragrances? Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. Notes and different smell after application? Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application. For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Aqua Di Gao Promo Partum Spray 1.3 Oz / 40 Ml for Men by Giorgio Armani
Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Parfum
|5 star 68% (68%)||68%|
|4 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 10% (10%)||10%|