|Item Model Number||68511|
|Product Dimensions||22.86 x 15.24 x 35.56 cm; 572 Grams|
If You Give a Mouse a Cookie 12” Dancing & Talking Mouse - Amazon Exclusive
|Price:||+ $31.37 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Inspired by the Original Series, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, this 12” motion and sounds feature plush dances as you hear the “If You Give a Mouse a Cookie Theme Song”. Place the cookie in Mouse’s hand to hear him talk and dance. Mouse comes dressed in his signature cuffed overalls including a functional front pocket.
- Mouse talks, dances, and plays the “If You Give a Mouse a Cookie Theme Song” when you put his cookie in his hand.
- Requires 3 x AAA batteries (included).
- Officially licensed merchandise from the Original Series, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie.
- Ages 3+
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Inspired by the Amazon original series, If you give a Mouse a Cookie, this 12” motion and sounds feature plush dances as you hear the “if you give a Mouse a Cookie theme song”. place the Cookie in Mouse's hand to hear him talk and dance. Mouse comes dressed in his signature cuffed overalls including a functional front pocket! Requires 3 x AAA batteries (included). Ages 3+
May contain small pieces.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The reason for my 3 star rating is that it completely quit working a week after we got it. My son could not activate the sounds. I had to struggle with it to get it to play and eventually just stopped completely. I ordered a replacement, so hopefully this one will be better!
I decided to take a chance on this one and hope that we got a good one.
I'm glad I did! My granddaughter loves the mouse and so far, it's held up to some rough treatment. After two months, it's still dancing and talking up a storm. Perhaps to her Mom's dismay. LOL I tell her it's "talking toy payback."
Well worth it!
It's fairly hard for her to push the button yet. You can also get it to work using the cookie but she seems to just push or pull it over when she tries. I'm sure she's a little young. The reason I gave it 5 stars is because when it starts singing the theme song my daughter gets so excited and dances just like the mouse. Now she had those moves before we got the mouse but it's just too fun watching them dance together.