120 pcs Glitter Soft Cat Claw Caps for Cats Nail Claws 6X Different Random Colors + 6X Adhesive Glue + 6X Applicator, Pet Cap Tips Cover Paws Grooming Soft Covers (S)
+ $7.42 Delivery
- COLORS: 6x Different Random Colors
- PACKING: 6x 20 pieces Nail Caps / set + 6x Adhesive + 6x Applicator
- Only for cat use. If you have anything questions to ZETPO cat nail caps please feel free to contact us.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money, simply contact us.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
120pcs = 6x 20pcs ZETPO Soft Nail Caps for Cats + 6x Adhesive Glue + 6x Applicator
Cat Size Chart
XS (Extra Small) kittens up to about 5 pounds generally fit the extra small size.
S (Small) approx. 6-10 pounds. Small-boned adult cats wear small.
M (Medium) approx. 10-16 pounds. Most adult average size cats wear medium.
L (Large) approx. 16 pounds and up. Large-boned cats wear large.
* First, take one of the nail caps out and try it on your cat's nails without the glue. It should fit like a sock.
* Trim the nails to the same length with that of the nail caps. If the nail cap is too large, you may trim the open end of the nail cap until it fits. FOR KITTENS: Do not trim kittens claws before applying nail caps. You will need a sufficient claw surface for the glue to adhere properly.
* Fill the nail cap with little adhesive. Never fill to too full to prevent overflow of the adhesive. Wait the adhesive is half-dried in the nail cap.
* Grasp claws of the cats, slightly push aside the hair on the nails and expose all of them. Put the nail caps onto the claw and make sure they are completely wrapped. Wait until the adhesive is dry and continue with the next one.
* After all caps are applied, observe the cat for at least five minutes to make sure nail caps are secure. A good tip is to feed your cat his or her favorite food immediately after applying all nail caps.
* Some cats will try to bite away the nail caps after they are initially put on. Once it happens, immediately cry it down until they are used to the caps. But please don't worry, it is quite normal. If it is necessary to replace with new nail caps, just take off the remaining nail cap materials and clean the nails. Nail caps should always be replaced after 8 weeks.
|5 star 67% (67%)||67%|
|4 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|3 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|2 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|1 star 7% (7%)||7%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Came in an easy to open plastic resealable bag. Inside is 6 mini resealable bags with one glue and one tip per bag. Convenient for disposing and keeping the flies that have been used away from the non used ones. Also 6 bags with (made sure) twenty per bag. Each bag is a different color.
1- trim nails
2- fill cap with 1/3 adhesive
3- slide nail caps onto nails
4- observe for five minutes
- Perfect size
- each nail tip isn’t made fast each one is accurate sized
- glitter colors
- glue with TIPS
- easy to use
Update- as I went to close the bag actually the zipperlock bag it all came the reseal isn’t attached so it won’t reseal not a big deal doesnt affect the actual product just adding to the review
I’ve purchased different companies nail tips as the years go by. This by far was the best value with accurate tips. You can check my other reviews I just recently purchased a different brand same price ish but those were definitely not worth the value each were cheaper made
With these they all are correct I would definitely recommend this company!
Will be buying this again!
Some tips for the tips - trim them down more than you think you need to. I didn’t with the first one, and I needed up slightly gluing my kittens nail stuck open, which she very reasonably HATED. And I felt horrible for doing that to her. As long as the pointy sharp bits are covered, it’s better to have them short and not hurt your kitty than to have them too long and cause them pain, yes? A kitten’s pinky nails are teeny, btw.
Also, if you can...sneak attack their nails while they’re sleeping. It is a fact that they tend to wiggle a lot less when they’re asleep. You may have to do the caps one nail at a time while they’re sleeping over the course of a few days. If you haven’t made a habit of playing with your kittens feet, start doing it as often as you can, for as long as they let you. You want them to tolerate or ignore you handling their toes, just in general.
I decided to only do the front toes on their front paws, which are the biggest source of their shredding super power. I hope that in time they will let me do a full set of feet, perhaps with an accent nail on each foot. I can dream....but I don’t have high hopes, haha.
I really like the glue bottles. They come with a very small applicator tip that makes it easy to smush glue all the way down into the point of the tips. Because the hole is so small, the glue doesn’t dry out instantly when, for example, you’re hovering over a sleeping kitty trying to give them a stealth pawdicure during the course of several minutes. Just for an example. Not like, any kind of real life scenario or anything.
The only negative I have is that they are kind of hard to put on, being that they’re teeny tiny, filled with superglue, and you’re trying not to glue your kittens feet together. I wish there was some kind of holding tool designed for these caps. I don’t think tweezers would work, but feel free to try. I ended up with superglue all over my thumb and first finger, but hey, at least my kittens have 4 unglued toes, right?
Bottom line - they work really well but please be careful putting them on your sweet kitty. Four sparkly-toed paws up!
So far so good. Nice colors and great price. My cat has a skin condition and he is very sweet and relaxed, it takes no time or effort to get these on him but is a great precaution to protect his skin in case his cone slips off. It also protects our new couch.
The last claw caps we put on him, my mom got them on Wish for $1. They lasted 4-5 MONTHS, so I have hopes these will last too but only time will tell. If I have to update my review, I will. He is 7lbs and the size S fit great.
Beware, though. This glue smells horrible and burns my nose, but it appears to be safe and the pink applicator helps LOTS.
Alright. These suck. Don't waste your money. Over half of them fell off within 24hrs. As said.. 40 caps for $1 on Wish lasted months and these couldn't even last a day on an 11 year old sickly cat who sleeps the day away. My cat does not run around, play, or scratch his tower. All he does is cuddle and sleep and these still couldn't hold up. Disappointment.
In my photos you can see that he only has one left on that paw, less than 48hrs later.
These claw caps are soft enough to prevent scratching, and we were able to ditch the cone within a few short days of putting on the caps. I definitely wish I’d known about these sooner. What the vet thought might have been a tumor is now almost completely gone, and our cat Anthony is happier than ever to be rid of his cone. It’s been about three weeks since we got these, and we haven’t had to replace any of the caps (they’re only on his back feet). The glue that comes with them seems very strong. I’d say the number of pieces this kit comes with is very excessive, but the color options are nice.
All cats are different and some might be more likely to chew these off, so your mileage may very. But for how cheap they are, they’re definitely worth a try if your cat is scratching at a wound. I wouldn’t recommend them for a cat’s front claws, especially if they spend time outside. You’re essentially temporarily declawing the cat by using these. It’s also important to pay close attention to the nail trimming instructions.
I was super skeptical, but these caps have afforded our cat the freedom he’s been waiting months for. They also saved us potentially hundreds on a second vet visit/biopsy. HIGHLY recommended.
If you don't do great the first application or two don't give up because they really do work well once you get the hang of applying them.
I will say to be mindful of the glue to make sure it doesn't accidentally saturate the skin by the nails when you place it in. One of my cats split his skin when the nail couldn't retract and it caused him to have an infection. This only happened once after months of usage and was due to laziness but it could happen
After I left the one star review, they refunded the money! So, I am updating and adding two stars. Not for the product, but for their customer service! Amazing to have a company that stands behind their product! I wish other companies would follow their lead.