|Brand||Go Time Gear|
|Manufacturer||Go Time Gear|
|Package Dimensions||12.95 x 8.64 x 8.13 cm|
Go Time Gear Life Bivy Emergency Sleeping Bag Thermal Bivvy - Use as Emergency Bivy Sack, Survival Sleeping Bag, Mylar Emergency Blanket - Includes Stuff Sack with Survival Whistle + Paracord String
+ $8.71 Delivery
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STAY WARM AND ALIVE IN EXTREME CONDITIONS: The Life Bivy emergency sleeping bag serves as your emergency blanket, survival shelter, and emergency bivy sack all-in-one. Engineered for emergencies and survival, you have the ability to call for help using the 120-decibel survival whistle. Perfect for your bug out bag, survival gear, car survival kit, or bug out gear, the Life Bivy is an essential tool to ensure you stay alive in an emergency
- PARA-SYNCH TECHNOLOGY PARACORD DRAWSTRING & SURVIVAL WHISTLE: The 120-decibel emergency whistle cuts through wind and trees alerting rescuers up to 1-mile away. The 550lb nylon core Para-Synch Technology drawstring can be used to secure or repair gear, build an emergency shelter, or start a fire. In a survival situation, your tools and skills are the difference between life and death. The Life Bivy's multi-functional stuff sack stacks the deck in your favor
- EXTRA-THICK TEAR AND PUNCTURE RESISTANT MATERIAL: Your ultra-lightweight emergency bivvy survival sleeping bag is constructed of 26um extra-thick mylar material with a tear and puncture resistant coating so it stands up to extreme conditions. Your Life Bivy is durable enough for repeated uses so it can be folded up and placed back inside the waterproof Nylon stuff sack for your next adventure
- PROTECTION AGAINST RAIN, WIND, & SNOW: Your waterproof and windproof survival bivvy bag is made of extra-thick tear & puncture resistant polyethylene material with sealed seams locking out harsh weather to cover & protect you in the worst conditions. The reflective interior of the Life Bivy emergency sleeping bag protects you from hypothermia and keeps you warm by reflecting 90% of your body heat back to you
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT: Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and weighing just 4.1 ounces, the Life Bivy survival sleeping bag comes rolled up inside a durable waterproof stuff sack so you can store it nearly anywhere. Toss Life Bivvies in your hiking pack, go bag, bug out supplies, and glove box so whether you're trapped in your car during a winter storm or forced to spend an unplanned night outside, you're ready for the harshest conditions Mother Nature throws at you
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ever wonder what you'd do if you got stranded in bad weather out hiking or on a road trip? Now you can be ready for life's unexpected events with the Go Time Gear Life Bivy emergency sleeping bag.
This survival bivy sack is engineered for survival featuring a compact, lightweight design and highly durable materials. Remove it from the sack and unfold it to use as an improvised survival shelter tent or sleeping bag. Our survival bivvy sack is the only one with our Para-Synch Technology paracord drawstring utility rope and a 120-decibel emergency whistle.
1-person bivy sack functions as a emergency blanket, survival sleeping bag, or survival shelter
Includes Para-Synch Technology paracord drawstring & 120-decibel survival whistle
Extra-thick 26um polyethylene material
Durable, tear-resistant and weather-resistant
Reflective interior reflects up to 90% of your body heat
Seam-sealed edges keep wind, rain, and snow out
Reusable thermal bivy sack folds up into waterproof stuff sack
All items are 100% reusable
Lightweight - just 4.1 ounces
Whether pounding rain, howling wind, or relentless snow, harsh weather is no match for the Go Time Gear Life Bivy emergency sleeping bag. It's designed to provide protection against the elements keeping you warm and dry.
Toss a survival bivy bag in your car's trunk or glovebox or keep a couple at home or the office to be ready for the unexpected. Your emergency bivy sack is also ideal for a winter survival kit, emergency kit, or bug out bag supplies. When you're done with it, simply fold it up and tuck it back into your stuff sack for next time.
No more worries about being stranded outdoors. With the Go Time Gear Life Bivy emergency sleeping bag, you're always prepared.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 81% (81%)||81%|
|4 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|3 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|2 star 1% (1%)||1%|
|1 star 2% (2%)||2%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Note: the seller did not respond to my email nor attempted to respond to my complaint so I am going from 2 stars to 1, would not suggest this product to anyone. Glorified $15 trash bag has ironically become trash itself.
We purchased 4 so we could have one for each of us. I do not regret the purchase.
I took it with me to the Adirondacks in NY on an ice fishing trip. We slept in tents in -3F. I let my son use my canvas bivi and used this one. I had ordered some camping gear, saw this item and figured I'd try it out.
First and foremost, its not a bivy. It's really a very large $20 Mylar blanket. Although that may still have its value, using this item as a bivy proved catastrophic as my sleeping bag immediately tore through it. As for the picture of it being used to make a tent...I wouldn't bet my life on it.
For a large, $20 Mylar blanket it serves a purpose in an emergency. But, I'm giving this item one star because I would never again use it as a bivy as it is being marketed.