- Boxed-product Weight: 567 g
- ASIN: B07GDXFCX7
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 29 December 2018
- Customer Reviews: 914 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
8,604 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #17 in Travel Duffel Bags
Gonex Foldable Travel Duffel 60L, Packable Luggage Duffle Bag Lightweight Water Repellent & Wear Resistant Black and Blue AUmouflage
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- **Large AUpacity(Product Dimensions (Unfolded Size): 24 x 14 x 9 inches)**【Durable and Lightweight】Made from water repellent& wear resistant polyester and premium zippers, it's super durable, lightweight and high-temperature-resistant. It weighs only 1.2 pounds and about 80% less than your empty suitAUse.
- 【Foldable and Spacious】It AUn be folded into a really small compact taking up so little space but opens up to have about 60L AUpacity to use as a luggage bag in AUse that your suitAUse swells. Duffle is designed to work best with bag packing cubes - Add both to your AUrt for an organized lightweight travel experience.
- 【Multipurpose】Your good companion for traveling, could be served as a gym/ sports/ overnight/ weekend/ airplane AUrryon/ shopping/ Just-In AUse bag as well. It also AUn be used at home as a dirty laundry compartment.
- 【Reasonable Design】Dual-way zippered main compartment for easy access to items. This duffle is featured with internal end-pouch& shoe compartment, multiple pockets, back fixture for Draw-bar of suitAUse, 2 handles, adjustable& removable long shoulder strap and sleeve on the back to slip it over luggage handles to offer you better usage experience.
- 【100% SATISFACTION& MONEY BACK GUARANTEE】Please feel free to contact us whenever you need help with the item. We guarantee 30 days return and money back, 1 year warranty and lifetime customer service.
Colour: Black and Blue AUmouflage(60L)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Gonex Travel Duffel 60L AUmouflage
This Gonex AUmouflage Packable Travel Duffle is a multipurpose bag with 60L AUpacity, which AUn be used as a large sports and gym duffle bag as well as travel duffle when you are on and about. What's more, it AUn be even used as a dirty laundry compartment at home. Its high quality and durable material provides the same function as a large suitAUse. It's fashionable and outstanding design which will make your journey more colorful and graceful.
Color: Blue-black AUmouflage/ Green-black AUmouflage
60L Travel Duffel:
24 x 14 x 9 inches (Unfolded)
11x10x1.6 inches (Folded)
1. We suggest you to wash it by hand with neutral detergent.
2. Air dry.
3. Please do not expose to sun.
1 x Foldable Travel Duffel(Choose the color you loved!)
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Perfect for an extra bag to hold treasures and bargains snapped up while traveling. No more sitting on my suitcase to squeeze the extra items in for me.
Top international reviews
1- 3 packing cubes stacked on top of each other, 3 pairs of toddler snow boots (in these shoe bags FashionBoutique high quality waterproof Nylon shoe bags- Set of 4/Two Drawstrings/Large size 18.5(L)x13.4(W)inch/Color Black), this toiletry bag Ensign Peak Toiletry Travel / Shaving Bag, Black
2- 1 packing cube, diapers, 3 toddler sweatshirts
The bags performed well and I believe that they will durably last for many future trips as well. I would definitely buy them again.
What I wanted was a 'good' hard-case piece of luggage with 25" to 28" of storage, and with roller-blade-type wheels. Those were just not coming down in price enough on the sale day, and while I do believe the $200 to $280 ones are worth it for frequent fliers, I am not a frequent flier. I had one more big trip to make for business (a training trip), so I took the chance on this bag.
It worked very well. Quite heavy for the short stints of carrying on the way back home (corporate loaded me up with gear and information), but putting it up on a shoulder mitigated that.
For a non-frequent flier, but someone who perhaps does to more road trips/vacations, I think it's great. I'd be a little wary of trusting the material and stitching through all airports' baggage conveyor systems and baggage handlers, but for the money - if you're willing to take a chance on having to replace it at an airport if it arrives at your destination torn up and open - it's probably worth it.
Shoe storage was great. Did not try putting wet shoes in it though.
Side pockets were useful. Not sure what the two flaps opposite the side-pockets are for (they have velcro on them).
Color me happy that I saved a bunch of cash by buying this bag instead of a 'good' piece of wheeled luggage that might not get used for another year.
I was worried that such an affordable bag would be cheaply made with inferior material. Great high tech material and quality construction.
It's BIG but will within the limits allowed by the airlines. For added protection of my stuff, I'll probably cut some cardboard to fit inside it, and lay that flat in the front zipper of my regular suitcase. Pull out the cardboard and this handy little bag, and I'll practically have a soft side suitcase to pack all my extra goodies.
So, bottom line is, I bought a few in the dark grey, and just bought the dark green. They are so light and take up nearly no space when folded up, yet they can carry a ton when expanded! I love these, both for traveling and when I'm not traveling (stored). Highly recommend. The grey color is beautiful btw.
There is more than enough space to fit about 3 stacks of 4-5 pairs of clothing from left to right in the bag. On the right side of the bag is a section for shoes, at the front two pockets for items, and inside a small bag for personals. This bag is very well-designed and totally light-weight, even with a great deal of items stacked (thanks perhaps exclusively to the shoulder strap that is very easy on the arm).
I 100% recommend it as travel gear, and particularly as a substitute for checked-bags at an airport or wheeled carry-ons on planes. I truly trust you won't regret purchasing this bag for your travel needs. Happy buying!
Thus, as I was going on a trip and needed to check in my fully loaded 60L backpack, I followed the recommendation from a more experienced backpacker and I put all of it inside this duffel, which fit just right.
The ability to zip into a small package when empty is a plus, so it stays out of your way and makes it easy to mail ahead if you need to.
Overall, the bag survived the trip just fine. Great quality and utility considering the price.