- Item Weight: 499 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 499 g
- ASIN: B01KZN263K
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 6 December 2017
- Customer Reviews: 1,238 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
16,509 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #35 in Travel Duffel Bags
Gonex 60L Foldable Travel Duffel Bag Water & Tear Resistant, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- **Large Capacity(Product Dimensions (Unfolded Size): 24 x 14 x 9 inches)**【Durable and Lightweight】Made from water repellent& wear resistant honeycomb 210D nylon fabric and premium zippers, it's super durable and lightweight. It weighs only 1.2 pounds and about 80% less than your empty suitcase.
- 【Foldable and Spacious】It can be folded into a really small compact taking up so little space but opens up to have about 60L capacity to use as a luggage bag in case that your suitcase swells. Duffle is designed to work best with bag packing cubes - Add both to your cart for an organized lightweight travel experience.
- 【Multipurpose】Your good companion for traveling, could be served as a gym/ sports/ overnight/ weekend/ airplane carryon/ shopping/ Just-In Case bag as well. It also can be used at home as a dirty laundry compartment.
- 【Reasonable Design】This duffle is featured with internal end-pouch& shoe compartment, multiple pockets, 2 handles, adjustable& removable long shoulder strap and sleeve on the back to slip it over luggage handles to offer you better usage experience.
- 【100% SATISFACTION& MONEY BACK GUARANTEE】Please feel free to contact us whenever you need help with the item. We guarantee 30 days return and money back, 1 year warranty and lifetime customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Gonex 60L Foldable Travel Duffel Bag for Sport, Camping, Storage, Luggage, Shopping
This Gonex Travel Duffel Bag is a multipurpose bag with about 60 liters capacity, which can be used as a large sports and gym duffle bag as well as travel duffle when you are on and about. What's more, it can be even used as a dirty laundry compartment at home. Its high quality and durable material provides the same function as a large suitcase. It's fashionable and outstanding design which will make your journey more colorful and graceful.
Product Dimensions: 24 x 14 x 9 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
Capacity: 60 liters
Color: Black / Rose Red / Blue / Dark Green / Green / Gray / Red / Purple / Deep blue / Gold(10 Color choices!)
Package Dimensions: 11x10x1.6 inches
1 x Gonex Travel Duffel Bag
If you need bigger size,you could also buy 80L Foldable Duffel Bag here:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I used the Amazon Basics packing cubes (2 large & 2 med.) It was perfect to keep everything organized in my bag, and I didn't have to pull everything out or rummage through to find what I needed. I rolled all clothing items; broke it down like this: 1 Lg - 3 pair pants/2 leggings/ strapless bra (molded cups so I put in the big cube); 1 Lg - 7 tops/2 dresses; 1 Sm - bras, socks, belts, (1) necklace; and last Sm - toiletries and dual voltage straightener. I also brought one pair of Tom's shoes, flip flops and fit in my makeup bag--there was still more room to bring back souvenirs and some clothes I bought in Paris.
This bag has 3 generous outside zipper pockets, and a large outside zipper compartment that you can use for shoes/dirty items, but I didn't. I just put my shoes in a plastic grocery bag inside the main compartment. There's one inside zip pocket.
The bottom was dusty and dirty from all the travel so I threw it in the washing machine when I got back, and low heat in the dryer for 20 minutes. Totally clean now! I will use this bag again and again. My boyfriend's nice canvas duffel bag broke the first day of the trip and he bought a new canvas one for $70 which subsequently broke too! I was happy as a clam with my bag that was easy to carry even with a fair amount of stuff in it, and the fabric is forgiving if you need to cram a lot in it. The value for the price is outstanding!
We had weight (33 lbs max) and bag construction (soft duffel only) restrictions for our trip and the bag suggested by the tour company was $120+. Since we already had bags we liked I didn't want to spend $250 on 2 bags we'd never use again. I trusted the Amazon reviews and rankings of these bags and crossed my fingers they'd make it through the trip at least. They DID make it through the trip, and it was 20,000+ ROUGH air mile RT, 8 safari lodge road trips AND two puddle jumper flights.
Some folks asked about the weight these would hold - we had ours packed to around 22 lbs each (I packed A LOT, more than enough for a 14 day trip). The one thing I did do for extra piece of mind was to use a luggage strap around each bag just to take a little pressure off the zipper and to act as a "girdle.".
Don't freak out when you open these up and realize you can almost see through the material - they're tuffer then they look for sure. I originally ordered the larger size, but returned it - it was too big for what we needed, but someone on our trip had the larger model and they were happy with it.
I'm going to pack these bags in our regular luggage now to use as a carry on or extra bag when we travel - they deserve a well-earned vacation from being used as checked baggage, but I wouldn't hesitate to haul them out again for an international trip.
I had these crammed full of clothes and electronics, they were just a little short of the checked baggage weight limit, and they held up great! Now they are folded and zipped up to store them until we need them again.
Edit : Have used them again for a trip back to the US. Took them folded up in our carry ons and packed them full for the return flight. They are still holding up just fine.
a) It's very lightweight!
b) It's very strong
c) It looks awesome!
d) For every budget!
Highly recommended. I will test it on the road soon! If for whatever reason I change my mind about this product, I will update my review. Thanks!