Gonex Ultralight Handy Travel Backpack,Water Resistant Packable Backpack Hiking Daypack Lightweight Foldable Camping Outdoor Travel Cycling School Backpacking 20 Liters 8 Color Choices
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PERFECT COMPANION FOR TRIPS:This compact backpack is the perfect companion when you are out and about. It will be a fantastic necessity for not matter outdoor sports or leisure activities in or out of the city. Perfect for day trips, vacation, travel, day hikes, school, camping and shopping.
- INCOMPARABLE QUALITY:Made from High Quality Water and Tear Resistant Nylon Material, durable Abrasion Resistant SBS Metal Zipper available. Reinforced more than 25 places with Bartack Process.
- MORE STORAGE SPACE& KEEP THINGS ORGANIZED:Three zippered compartments. Main pocket is Large enough to carry what you need in the trip. Outer smaller pocket is great for quick access such as guide books and camera. Inner zippered pocket is a perfect place for valuables such as cash, credit cards and passport.
- CONVENIENT AND LIGHTWEIGHT:It fits into an ultra-compact pouch. Easy to folds up into small pocket (Sandwich size). So you can easily pack it in your suitcase for use at their destination as an extra bag for the trip.
- AIRPORT HERO: avoid overweight charges, simply unfold from your luggage and use it as a carry on for your excess baggage.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Gonex Packable Backpack Hiking Daypack
Compact Size:16 x 16 cm (H x W x D)
Unfold size:44 x 30 x15 cm (H x W x D)
Made from high quality water and tear resistant nylon material, with SBS metal zipper and bartack process.
Main pocket is Large enough to carry what you need.
Pack-in pocket doubles as an inner pocket.
Breathable mesh shoulder straps.
Bottle holder on the both sides.
Easy to adjust the length and lock firmly.
Outer smaller pocket is great for quick access such as guide books and camera.
Perfect for day trips, vacation, travel, day hikes, school, camping and shopping, etc.
1 x Gonex Packable Backpack
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love it!
Top international reviews
All three are made in China.
The mesh pockets on this will hold a disposable water bottle but nothing larger. I couldn’t fit an insulated water bottle in the pockets and could in the other two backpacks.
The material is thinner for this backpack than the other two. For all three, the fabric does repel water, but the seams let water soak through.
The straps on this are not as wide or substantial as the other two.
Unless the price was significantly less and packability is a main consideration (the thinner fabric does make this one more compressible although all three fold to the same dimensions), I would not choose this bag.
However, after several use, coating inside surface started peeling off, it looks ugly.
I wonder if its warranty takes care of this.
I contacted the seller regarding this issue and got a replacement within a week.
Great customer service!
It's a nice size for carrying on a plane. If you don't over-stuff it, it fits nicely under the seat in front of you. The only problem I had was when I was in the middle seat on Icelandair. There was something under all the middle seats that made the stowing space smaller, so it MOSTLY fit but kind of stuck into my foot space.
It was great for hiking, also -- the straps were padded enough to be comfortable, and it was light enough that it didn't feel like it was dragging me down. I carried a water bottle, protein bars, a portable charger, etc, and I sometimes forgot it was on my back. It did rain the whole time I was hiking, and the pack is not waterproof (but I didn't expect it to be), so I put my electronics in Ziploc bags inside.
On my return trip, I emptied the backpack out and folded it up in my suitcase. I didn't look at how I was SUPPOSED to fold it, so I winged it, and it wasn't pretty, but it still folded up nice and small.
Overall, it worked out really well.
into luggage when we travel in the future. So handy to have.