The Good Bean Crispy Favas Plus Peas, Habanero Citrus, Gluten Free, 6 Ounce, Pack of 6
|Price:||+ $24.69 Delivery|
- Just when we thought our crispy Favas and Peas couldn't get any tastier, Habanero Citrus Favas and Peas showed up
- Tossed in a spicy, sweet blend of habanero peppers and zesty lime, our Habanero Citrus mix brings a new twist to our fava beans
- We really enjoy this mix as a salad topping for a well-needed protein crunch
- Always, high in plant protein and fiber, gluten-free, vegan, non-GMO and Kosher
- We are so proud of our newest beannovation - Favas and Peas with Coconut Oil
- Dates on US products may be displayed as MM/DD/YYYY
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsFlavour:Habanero Citrus | Size:6 Ounce (6 Count)
- Package Dimensions : 24.13 x 23.88 x 16.26 cm; 1.14 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 1 April 2017
- Manufacturer : The Good Bean
- ASIN : B06XWY7Q4W
- Item Model Number : ASINPPOSPRME39750
Best Sellers Rank:
20,929 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 631 in Nuts & Seeds
- Customer Reviews:
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
This colorful mix of crispy roasted favas and green peas packs a protein wallop - 7g of plant protein and 3g of fiber per serving! To make our crispy roasted favas and green peas, we soak them raw and then quickly crisp them with a spritz of coconut oil to retain maximum nutrition and that all-important crunch.
Try these super satisfying snacks any time you're looking for something nutritious to grab on the go, add some tasty protein to your salad or stir-fry, or to pack a balanced lunchbox for school.
The inspiration for The Good Bean Chickpea Snacks came from our founder, Sarah's, childhood memories of healthy, delicious food made on the streets of India. Most afternoons after school, she would buy a little paper cone of roasted chickpeas from a street vendor to nibble on the school bus home.
Fast-forward to present times: Sarah spent many years of her career building natural food brands, and in the process, became passionate about clean nutrition and making healthy food taste amazing. When she made the connection between the amazing protein and fiber benefits of beans and the growing demand for salty, crunchy, snacks... well, the rest, as they say, is peastory.