Good State Natural Ionic Zinc | Liquid Concentrate | Nano Sized Mineral Technology | Professional Grade Dietary Supplement | 1.6 fl oz Glass Bottle (50 mL)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- NO MORE PILLS: Good State has developed a liquid form for all of your vital dietary supplements. No more swallowing those handfuls of pills in the morning to get your daily intake of important minerals. Try Good State’s liquid form that is proven to absorb better than any pill form supplement as 10 drops equals 15 milligrams.
- ZINC BENEFITS: Zinc deficiency and its consequences are serious and can include stunted growth, acute diarrhea, slow wound healing, sudden hair loss or weight gain/loss. Taking zinc can directly prevent all of these consequences while boosting the immune system, fighting common infections. Our zinc helps to support and then maintain a healthy body.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE: Good State takes pride in bringing you only the best products for your body. All supplements are produced with all natural minerals without the unessential additives. Guaranteed to contain no sugars, starch, artificial flavors, colors, preservatives all in liquid form. These products are hypoallergenic and suitable for any diet.
- QUICK NOURISHMENT: Good State’s formula is easily absorbed by your body. With a higher bioavailability it enters your bloodstream within minutes after ingesting. Setting your body up for stronger support on a daily basis. And the bottle’s small size and included dropper make Good State’s supplements very convenient for travel, so you never go without the minerals your body needs.
- EASY INGESTION: The development of liquid supplements has now made it very easy for consumers to get what they need, without choking down pills. Ready to go whenever you need it, just add the recommended dose to a 12 oz cup of water or juice and drink. Your body will thank you for making it easier to get its nourishment.*
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.35 x 5.08 x 21.59 cm; 118 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 September 2016
- Manufacturer : Good State
- ASIN : B01LQY6UR0
- Manufacturer reference : Parent
Best Sellers Rank:
8,939 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 27 in Zinc Mineral Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
GLASS BOTTLE! Ionic Zinc’s 15,000 parts per million and higher bioavailability enters your bloodstream within minutes after ingesting, and then absorbs in your body for stronger support on a daily basis.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Always speak with your physician before starting any dietary supplement. Do not use if tamper proof seal is broken or missing. *This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
Ionic Zinc (ionized form zinc sulfate), Ultra Pure Water
Adults: Take 10 drops daily with 12 oz. water or juice. Children: Take 5 drops daily with 8 oz. water or juice.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The skin on my face tends to be quite oily but my nose sheds skin almost all the time (apparently that's caused by the rosacea). Generally, the only stuff i've found in the past that helps clear it up is a hydrocortisone cream (originally prescribed by my GP) used 2 or 3 times a week but almost all creams, including the hydrocortisone, block the pores and my acne flares up as a result. That, together with the long term effects of hydrocortisone use, means I've been searching for something else. A friend mentioned that her daughter was prescribed a zinc cream for acne which worked wonders for her so i researched the benefits of zinc for skin. Knowing that my face is hypersensitive to creams I thought I'd try taking zinc orally. I took the recommended daily dose (10 drops) of this Good State ionic zinc each day for a couple of months and was very impressed with the results. Within just a few days my rosacea showed an improvement and after a couple of weeks the redness and peeling had virtually disappeared. However, remembering to take it can be tedious and after a couple of months I stopped (just got out of the habit). I noticed that my rosacea symptoms were worsening and started taking it again two weeks ago and within 4 days saw an improvement.
Taking it hasn't stopped the acne and my skin is still oily although, perhaps, not quite as oily as when i'm not taking but it's not easy to determine - is it just wishful thinking? However, it really does reduce my rosacea symptoms.
I've since learned that it's common for people suffering are hypothyroid to be deficient in zinc......
Therefore, I'll be buying it again when this bottle runs out, although I notice it's not available on amazon.co.uk at the moment. At £23 for a 100 day supply it's not cheap but, as far as I'm concerned, it's worth it to not have a red and peeling nose all the time.