Goodthreads Amazon Brand Women's Fluid Twill Volume-Sleeve Poet Shirt
- Comfortable and versatile, this poet shirt features three quarter length balloon sleeves, a gathered neckline and a button front placket for a chic everyday look
- Our Fluid Twill has casual vacation vibes no matter if you’re on the beach or in the city
- Goodthreads is on a mission to create incredible clothes at affordable prices. Our womenswear delivers the perfect balance of feminine and tomboy style, rooted in denim and everything you wear with it - washed shirting, cozy sweaters, and perfectly broken-in t-shirts.
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a size S
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 28.45 x 23.88 x 3.81 cm; 400 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 May 2020
- Manufacturer : Goodthreads
- ASIN : B07YCHSYHP
- Item Model Number : GT18114946
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This is an attractive loose-fit blouse with full sleeves with elasticated cuffs. The fabric is soft and flows nicely. The fabric, stitching and finish are flawless. It is machine-washable.
Please note that, as this is what's described as a "poet shirt", it can't be tucked in - it sits just below the waistband but it is never going to be long enough to tuck in. You'll either have a breeze blowing up under the floaty shirt or have to wear something underneath.
Also, I am not a fan of viscose fabrics because I find they never look as good once they've been washed and can bobble quickly. I consider viscose clothes to be in effect one-off wears, and I would not pay this price for a single-use item of clothing.
For sale at the time of writing this review at £29.99.
The fabric feels so soft, lightweight but thick if that makes any sense. Very well made and very comfortable. It's made in Indonesia and 100% viscose. To be washed I a cold wash, li e dried and a very cool iron. The pattern detail was black with white diamonds and a s all red centre. It has a round neck and a buttoned front (8 buttons). It length sits just on my waist with a slight gathering across the upper chest, back and upper sleeve. The sleeve is billowing but with an elasticated cuff. I'm curious to look at more of their clothes and would consider buying a larger size.
This cute summer top is easy to wear and pairs well with most of my leggings, Trousers and skirts. Since i don't want anything too restrictive, This is ideal for hotter days, Without compromising on comfort.
The top is true to size, And fits me like a glove with plenty of wiggle room to spare. The front buttons allow me to change up my look up from modest to sexy, And so far has survived several cooler washes without any issues with shrinkage.
Material is very soft and light, and it is floaty (her word, not mine). The length is short, the fit is accurate.
The only thing she didn't like quite as much was the fullness of the arms - but that hasn't stopped her wearing it several times already!
It's the sort of blouse you can dress up or dress down - looks good for work, or with jeans.
She recommends it.