Goodthreads Amazon Brand Men's The Perfect V-Neck T-Shirt Short-Sleeve Cotton
- Great for layering or wearing alone, this smooth cotton T-shirt features a ribbed V-neck and short sleeves. Made in our Signature Tumbled Cotton for a soft, yet sturdy, hand. We utilize a unique Heritage Wash to give our garments a custom, lived-in feel right away.
- Model is 6'2" and wearing a size M
- Our Standard Fit is comparable to regular-fit shirts from J.Crew and standard-fit shirts from Banana Republic; if you like the fit of Van Heusen brand shirts, size up
- Made in China
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 35.56 x 25.91 x 0.51 cm; 23 Grams
- Date First Available : 2 August 2019
- Manufacturer : Goodthreads
- ASIN : B07NBB983S
- Item Model Number : MGT45001
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 19,903 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #485 in Men's T-Shirts
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
- Good material
- Adequately assembled
- The neckline does not swoop down
The tag says that the shirt is 100% cotton, but it is surprisingly stretchy. I do not recall my other shirts being quite so pliable, but I am not complaining. The fibers are smooth and the fabric breaths well, which is perfect for looking good even in blazing Hawaii weather. After the first wash, there were a couple loose strings, but the seams look to be of reasonable quality and I do not except them to unravel or for more strings to come apart.
However, what I most appreciate about the shirt is that the neckline does not plunge downwards, which seems to be an increasingly popular style these days. I want to see my collar bones, not my chest hair. If you are looking for something more revealing, this is not your shirt.
I have nothing bad to say about this shirt yet.
- Seems to run on the small side
- Uncertain longevity
The one thing that you should note is that this shirt runs rather small. I ordered a medium, but it feels close to a small. I prefer a looser fit, so I think I might order a size up next time. However, if you enjoy tops that hug you a bit more, this is up your alley.
The shirt was $12, so I am not expecting it to become a family heirloom. However, I am curious to know how well it will hold up as the washes accumulate. I will update this review as necessary, but – at the time of this writing – I would encourage anyone to buy it.