- Item Model Number: MGT45001
- ASIN: B06XWG4X5B
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 4 July 2017
- Customer Reviews: 61 customer ratings
Goodthreads Amazon Brand Men's The Perfect V-Neck T-Shirt Short-Sleeve Cotton
- Great for layering or wearing alone, this smooth cotton T-shirt features a ribbed V-neck and short sleeves. Made in our Signature Tumbled Cotton for a soft, yet sturdy, hand. We utilize a unique Heritage Wash to give our garments a custom, lived-in feel right away.
- Model is 6'2" and wearing a size M
- Our Standard Fit is comparable to regular-fit shirts from J.Crew and standard-fit shirts from Banana Republic; if you like the fit of Van Heusen brand shirts, size up
- Made in China
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|5 star 52% (52%)||52%|
|4 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|3 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|2 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|1 star 14% (14%)||14%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
- Good material
- Adequately assembled
- The neckline does not swoop down
The tag says that the shirt is 100% cotton, but it is surprisingly stretchy. I do not recall my other shirts being quite so pliable, but I am not complaining. The fibers are smooth and the fabric breaths well, which is perfect for looking good even in blazing Hawaii weather. After the first wash, there were a couple loose strings, but the seams look to be of reasonable quality and I do not except them to unravel or for more strings to come apart.
However, what I most appreciate about the shirt is that the neckline does not plunge downwards, which seems to be an increasingly popular style these days. I want to see my collar bones, not my chest hair. If you are looking for something more revealing, this is not your shirt.
I have nothing bad to say about this shirt yet.
- Seems to run on the small side
- Uncertain longevity
The one thing that you should note is that this shirt runs rather small. I ordered a medium, but it feels close to a small. I prefer a looser fit, so I think I might order a size up next time. However, if you enjoy tops that hug you a bit more, this is up your alley.
The shirt was $12, so I am not expecting it to become a family heirloom. However, I am curious to know how well it will hold up as the washes accumulate. I will update this review as necessary, but – at the time of this writing – I would encourage anyone to buy it.
If you're looking at these shirts they are fantastic but some of the colors have faded right away. The best ones I've come across are the black, royal blue, medium gray, and white.
Cheap, and run way small. You can see thru the shirts as well. Made in China and not fit to be used as a car wash rag. VERY DISAPPOINTED !!