- ASIN: B07K2X6BC8
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 8 May 2018
- Customer Reviews: 171 customer ratings
|Price:||+ $11.85 Delivery|
- CELEBRATE LIFE'S BIG EVENTS - Grace & Lucille dresses capture the big moments and birthdays during your toddler/babies journey through life. This adorable celebratory dress is comfortable, soft and cute, creating precious memories for years to come.
- EASY TO CLEAN MATERIAL - Infants and babies can be messy but Grace & Lucille celebration apparel can handle it. Our machine washable poly-cotton blend is designed for easy stain removal and cleaning.
- MADE BY HAND - No two of our products are the same and each Grace & Lucille clothing item is special. Our mission is to create handcrafted, unique, cute, and comfortable outfits for your little one.
- SOFT AND COMFORTABLE - Every parent wants their little girl to be comfortable on their big day. Our poly cotton blend is soft and not irritable to babies skin, keeping your baby happy and comfy.
- CREATE THE PERFECT OUTFIT - Shop Grace & Lucille's many baby clothing accessories which you can mix and match to create the perfect outfit for your little one's birthday or big day.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 87% (87%)||87%|
|4 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|3 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 2% (2%)||2%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
As soon as I pulled it out of the plastic bag I realized why the dress was $36. The quality is excellent and it is designed for little girls.
The fabric is an elastic/ spandex type material and it is actually a little body dress (the fabric continues down to create a skirt) with a tutu (6 layers of soft tulle or maybe organza) on top of it. The tutu is so soft and delicate. I love it so much. However, I think I should have just ordered it in the pink instead of the purple.