Grant's Triple Wood Scotch Whisky, 700 ml
|Alcohol content||40 Percent by Volume|
|Alcohol type||Blended Whiskey|
|Liquid volume||700 Millilitres|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Grants Triple Wood is matured in three different types of wood casks to produce a silky, smooth whisky
- The Virgin Oak cask provides spicy robustness, the American Oak lends subtle vanilla smoothness and a Bourbon refill offers brown sugar sweetness
- Complex, clean with notes of ripe pear and summer fruits. A perfect balance of vanilla sweetness with malty and light floral fragrances. Long and sweet with a subtle hint of smoke finish
- Couple with cola and lime to make the refreshing - Grants Whisky Classic
- Five generations of Grants have stood together through thick and thin, since 1887, to make Grants Whisky. Scotch is in Grant's history. It's in our lungs, it's in our blood and most importantly, it's in our glasses
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 27.8 x 7.2 x 7 cm; 1.1 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 7 June 2020
- Manufacturer : William Grant & Sons Ltd
- ASIN : B084CH75D8
- Manufacturer reference : 3525426
Best Sellers Rank:
6,888 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 154 in Whisky
- Customer Reviews:
Many whiskies take their flavour from just one cask, but we mature Grant's Triple Wood in three different types of wood: Virgin Oak cask provides spicy robustness, American Oak lends subtle vanilla smoothness and Bourbon refill offers brown sugar sweetness, resulting in a smoother, richer, mellower taste. The whisky has complex, clean with notes of ripe pear and summer fruits. Balances vanilla sweetness with malty and light floral fragrances. Long and sweet with a subtle hint of smoke finish.