Gratlin Women's Full Support Comfort Plus Size Cotton Maternity Nursing Bra
- Front drop-down cups for easy breastfeeding and pumping
- Soft, breathable and stretchy cotton fabrics for comfort wear. Pull-on sports bra style to meet active moms' needs
- Full coverage cups and wide underband support you well
- Racerback smooth your back and adds extra support.
- Shipping time: 7-12 days. We use Expedited Parcel Service for every order. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Well-fitted and comfortable nursing bras (and maternity & nursing intimates) are invaluable.
Look and feel your best at Gratlin, designed to keep you cozy and joyful during your pregnancy and breastfeeding.
One Minute to Learn About the Bra
Great nursing bra for large busted ladies ! The fabric is breathable stretchy cotton,which allows for changes in size while nursing. Racerback and wide elastic underbust band give full support all day A must have for breastfeeding
- Plus Size: S-5XL / 32DD-48E
- Support: √ √ √ √ √
- Package Dimensions : 20.3 x 20.3 x 4.1 cm; 85 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 September 2019
- ASIN : B07XNNL9CW
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 17,871 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
M - 10/12
L - 12/14
Top reviews from other countries
My bra size is 42/44J/JJ depending on shop etc. I wear a size 26 - 32 on top depending on shop. I went for 4XL. I tried it on and its easy to put on. Very comfortable when on. The nursing function is easy to use and capable to do 1 handed which I imagine will be useful! Looks like it can be easily adjusted so I feel confident that as my boobs increase/decrease with feeding, the bra will fit. I feel really supported too.
This is all pregnant review but I feel comfortable and confident with this - so much so I'm ordering some more so I'm truly prepared!
I looked at soooooo many maternity bra’s and was a little cautious buying one off Amazon but I’m so glad I did!
I wanted something to sleep in with no clasps at the back but finding one for bigger chests wasn’t easy! I’m a 44G in my 3rd trimester and ordered the XXL and as soon as I put it on it was so comfortable. I wasn’t too fussed on the clasps for feeding (not sure I will be able to yet) but the comfort alone is worth it I couldn’t find any other goods anywhere for bigger especially at this price