Gravity Blanket. an Excellent Solution for Stress - Weighted Blanket, Size: 135x200 cm, Weight: 8kg
- THE THERMAL WEIGHTED BLANKET from GravityBlankets is designed to provide the most comfortable sleep experience. The perfect look and feel of this unique sensory quilt significantly improves your mood, makes it easier to fall asleep, and provides a healthier sleep, which makes the body and mind feel rested. It is an ideal combination of modern physiotherapy and unique manufacturing technology.
- THE SENSORY BLANKET - MEDICAL PRODUCT. Through even weight distribution, the warm weighted blanket is a medical product that stimulates deep-seated receptors, which is important for the development and proper function of the human body. The sensory blanket provides a unique massage experience through compression, which induces relaxation, tranquility, dissipates obtrusive thoughts and fears, and prepares the body for night regeneration.
- THE GRAVITY BLANKET WITH A FLEECE COVER. Includes a lightweight soft fleece cover that gives the appearance of being wrapped in a warm blanket. This soothing touch of the outer cover shell is extremely important, especially for people with sensitive skin. Thanks to the fleece cover, the weighted blanket can become your ally against daily struggles and ailments.
- MATERIALS.The blanket’s weight and size are customised to your needs.The GravityBlankets thermal comfort weighted blankets are fully safe. The blankets are filled with hypoallergenic glass micro-beads with a diameter of 0.9-1.1 mm. The glass micro-beads are sized in order to prevent them from penetrating the outer layer of the fabric, and small enough to not cause sleep discomfort.Materials used in the manufacturing process are friendly to people with sensory integration disorders and allergies.
- WORKMANSHIP. We strive to make each thermal sensory blanket perfect in every way and custom-made to fit perfectly to your needs. We use the highest quality fabrics and subtle zippers and straps, which make our products enjoyable, aesthetically pleasing, yet they are very comfortable to use and extremely durable. MADE IN POLAND. This is not a product made in China.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Adults also have their weaknesses. The weighted blanket for adults from GravityBlankets is a product made for them.
An adult's weighted blanket helps you regain a healthy sleep, mental and physical balance, restore proper functioning of the body, deal with pain, anxiety, insomnia and memory problems. Its effect is confirmed not only in theory - by scientist and researchers but also in practice - by therapists and patients themselves. That is why the sensory blanket is included on the list as a medical device. We have combined the features of a weighted blanket with our experience and modern manufacturing technology. All this combined has created a unique, high quality product that is tasteful and aesthetic; the therapeutic comfort quilt for adults from GravityBlankets.
Sensory blanket GravityBlankets - work
The weighted blanket stimulates hidden receptors in the body, which play a significant role in the development and proper function of the body. Its effect is similar (but enhanced) to the effect of a massage. The muscles relax, the body and mind are at ease, and fears, pain, or intrusive thoughts disappear without a trace. Through weighted stimulation, the gravity blanket prepares the body for sleep and necessary regeneration. Sensory sleep aids are recommended for people with sensory integration disorders, psychomotor disorders (including autism, ADHD, Asperger syndrome, or Down's syndrome), neurodegenerative diseases (Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease), and people suffering from neuroses, depression, apathy, physical pain insomnia, memory and concentration problems. Sensory sleep is recommended for people with sensory integration disorders, psychomotor disorders (including autism, ADHD, Asperger syndrome, or Down's syndrome), neurodegenerative diseases (Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease), and people suffering from neuroses, depression, apathy, physical pain insomnia and memory and concentration problems.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I hesitated to take a heavier one than what was advised but in the end, 10% of the body weight is enough, don't pick a heavier one.
I am happy with this purchase and I would recommend the product.