- Item Weight: 408 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 540 g
- ASIN: B07GZDPGJS
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 30 August 2018
- Customer Reviews: 4 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,660 in Garden (See Top 100 in Garden)
- #88 in Barbecue Utensils
Grill Brush - BBQ Brush - Grill Brush Bristle Free - Barbecue Cleaner with Scraper - Stainless Steel 3 Head Brush - 46 cm Long Handle - 5 Year Warranty - Gift
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- AT A GLANCE : Bristle Free - Scraper - Clean all grill types - Safe - Quality - 5 Year warranty - Gift
- 100 % NON - RUSTING : made 201 stainless steel, zinc plated steel wire with a PP plastic handle and stainless steel hanger.
- PROVEN SAFE DESIGN : 3 head 201 stainless steel Helix with a 46 cm long handle. The Helix is tightly woven so there is no chance of the wire falling out unlike Bristle brush’s and the long handle makes it safe for cleaning a steamy hot grill.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL GRILL TYPES : Safe to use on porcelain, ceramic, steel, Weber, and iron grills.
- CUSTOMER COMMENTS : I have tried many grill brushes to clean but the design and quality of this product is superior to any I have previously found.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The perfect brush for taking the hassle out of cleaning your barbecue grill.
The rotationally woven 201 stainless steel wire helix slices through the stuck on food matter and brings your grill up like new every time.
It will also give you years of service because of its sturdy construction from non-rusting materials.
Bristle-Free woven stainless steel Helix
2 in 1 combined brush and scraper
46cm long non-slip handle.
Suitable for all grill types.
Pre heat the grill.
Dip the brush in a bowl of water.
Brush the grill with a forward and back motion applying pressure.
keep dipping the brush in the water as the steam assists in the cleaning.
Use the scraper to remove stuck on food.
Wash the brush in hot soapy water.
Hang brush up to dry.
Don’t delay add to your cart today.