Manual Coffee Grinder, by Created Eco - Portable Handground Coffee Bean Grinder - Easy to Adjust Burr Coffee Grinder - Perfect Coffee Gift | Gourmet Gifts for a Coffee Lover
- EXCELLENT QUALITY – The Created Eco Coffee Grinder Manual stands out from the rest. Quality you can feel, an ergonomic shape and a Twist-Click action to secure means it won't come apart while you're grinding. No washing required to clean!
- AN EASILY ADJUSTABLE BURR COFFEE GRINDER – Make adjustments to the grind easily; choose from coarse to a fine grind with perfect results. The included Instruction Manual gives clear instructions on grind adjustments
- LOOKING FOR GOURMET CHRISTMAS GIFTS for the coffee enthusiast in your life? Your search is over. A popular coffee gift and a great housewarming gift for women or men
- ECO FRIENDLY, LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE – It’s light, but no light-weight weighing in at only 300g but grinding an impressive 2+ shots at a time which makes it perfect for travelling and camping
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - your Created Eco Manual Coffee Grinder is backed by our manufacturer 30-day money back guarantee with a hassle free 1-year replacement warranty so buy with confidence - includes bonus E-BOOK
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A top quality manual coffee grinder that ticks all the boxes from an Australian company.
- Brushed Stainless Steel
- Ceramic burr
- Grind 2+ shots at a time
- Adjust the grind easily
- No-wash cleaning
- Secure - twist click action
- Light weight (only 300g/10.58oz)
- Comes with instruction booklet
- Lifetime guarantee
Beautifully constructed: The Created Eco hand coffee grinder is constructed of brushed stainless steel with quality tested ceramic burrs.
Easy to set up and use: With a sturdy fold away handle and no fiddling with separate pieces and screws, the stylish design uses simple twist-click actions.
Adjusting the grind is a cinch: Easily adjust the grind without dismantling anything. The ergonomic shape moulds comfortably to your hand.
Light-weight: Compared to some handground coffee grinders its light weight (only 300g) and small size means it's perfect for travelling, camping and taking to work. Plus it is easy to set up and use anywhere.
Bonus e-Book (Coffee Perfect): contents include sourcing your own ethically produced coffee beans; roasting tricks and tips; perfect coffee grinding and extraction, and recipes.
The Created Eco coffee bean grinder is backed by our manufacturer 30-day money back guarantee with a hassle free 1-year replacement warranty so buy with confidence.
You won't want to be without the Created Eco Manual Coffee Grinder
ADD IT TO YOUR CART NOW
Please note this is the perfect grinder for someone with one or two shots to grind at a time, not so good for making large amounts of ground coffee. Grinding two shots will take about 1 minute which is a good amount of time to take a few slow, deep calming breaths and think about how lucky you are.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• Grinder is easy to operate and the instruction manual is simple, straightforward and easy to understand.
• Product looks good, fingerprints don’t seem to mark the outside, so it stays clean.
• Easy to disassemble and operate.
• Grind size straight out of the box Is very coarse and suitable mainly for a plunger style coffee.
• Grind is easy to adjust.
• Grind option midway between coarse and fine is ok for a coffee machine, delivers a crema, not especially thick
• Finest grind was perfect for our coffee machine (Breville Espresso) and was similar quality to the grinder incorporated in our machine.
• Small, compact easy to operate
• Great for camping, taking on travels
• Feels robust
• Simple to clean and adjust to personal grind preference
• Fantastic for a gift and for travelling
• Grinding does take a while and is a little stiff at first, but nothing different than what I would expect
• A little fiddly to clean.
Its simple to use and light enough to take with us whenever we go camping, bushwalking and on our cycling trips.
The coffee tastes great. For us we set it to a fine grind , just how we like it! Weve also used the courser grind setting for friends, with excellent results too.
Delivery was really quick, arrived within 3 days.
Being Eco- conscious we really love that the grinder was packaged 100% enviro-friendly!
Good on you for your commitment to being sustainable in a marketplace which isn't always so. Highly recommend.