Top positive review
Great little grinder - perfect for a gift, camping or travelling
Reviewed in Australia on 24 May 2019
I really liked this little product. It looked exactly as the marketing pic, and super simple to use. It arrived on my doorstep less than 48 hours after ordering - and I didn't use express post :)
• Grinder is easy to operate and the instruction manual is simple, straightforward and easy to understand.
• Product looks good, fingerprints don’t seem to mark the outside, so it stays clean.
• Easy to disassemble and operate.
• Grind size straight out of the box Is very coarse and suitable mainly for a plunger style coffee.
• Grind is easy to adjust.
• Grind option midway between coarse and fine is ok for a coffee machine, delivers a crema, not especially thick
• Finest grind was perfect for our coffee machine (Breville Espresso) and was similar quality to the grinder incorporated in our machine.
• Small, compact easy to operate
• Great for camping, taking on travels
• Feels robust
• Simple to clean and adjust to personal grind preference
• Fantastic for a gift and for travelling
• Grinding does take a while and is a little stiff at first, but nothing different than what I would expect
• A little fiddly to clean.