Manual Coffee Grinder Zolay®, Brushed Stainless Steel, Conical Burr Mill
- ☕ Built-in adjustable grind selector with over 18 click settings ensures you have 100% precision control over the coarseness of your Pour Over, Drip, Chemex, Cold Brew, French Press, Percolator, Aero-Press, Turkish, Espresso, Keurig K Cup, Herb, or Spice grind.
- ☕ Our coffee grinder is small enough to fit in a handbag plus our Ceramic Burrs are tested through three quality inspections to last 5x's longer than stainless steel.
- ☕ No batteries, power, or long cords needed to operate your grinder, allowing you to enjoy fresh ground coffee beans on your next camping, hiking, or backpacking trip.
- ☕ Convenient hand crank mechanism eliminates over 90% of the noise that electric grinders produce. Imagine grinding your favourite coffee quietly in an office cubicle or when your loved ones are fast asleep.
- ☕ Because we believe in our product we offer 100% Money-Back Guarantee. Order today while supplies last. Package include: 1 Manual coffee grinder
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
There are 3 reasons to love manual coffee grinder Zolay for 2-3 cups of joe
- Take it anywhere - our manual coffee grinder is not only small enough to fit in a handbag, but can be taken apart to save space as you travel anywhere. Live your life, and we'll accommodate
- Quality tested multiple times - the ceramic burr part of our manual coffee grinder was researched vigorously against the competition to prove that it provides the best and most precise grind available
- Built for convenience - easy-to-clean, ergonomic, and built for any coffee maker in the world. We designed this with you in mind
Manual Coffee Grinder Zolay is Perfect Gift Ever Because:
- Built-in adjustable grind selector with over 18 click settings so you can enjoy everything from French Press Coffee to Aero-Press, Turkish, Espresso with the same grinder
- No batteries, power, or long cords needed so you can enjoy fresh ground coffee beans on your next camping, hiking, or backpacking trip
- Our coffee grinder is small enough to fit in a handbag
- Our Ceramic Burrs are tested through three quality inspections longer than stainless steel
- Convenient hand crank mechanism eliminates over 90% of the noise that electric grinders produce. Imagine grinding your favorite coffee quietly in an office cubicle or when your loved ones are fast asleep
Adjustable grind Size and perfect for all types of coffee makers
Easy to Install, Use and Clean
Coffee Grinder Zolay has been Designed
So it can be completely taken apart, cleaned and then put back together in a very simple manner
Anti-spill 304 Stainless Steel Top Lid
Outstandingly built with top quality, water resistance, and rust free stainless steel.This special design of top lid makes you enjoy the quiet cracking sound of the coffee beans as they are being ground without worrying about beans spilling
Washable Ceramic Grinding Core
Reinforced ceramic grinding cores will not getting heat when working, and quieter when working compared with metal cores, odorless and keep the original flavor of the coffee bean
Visible Window to See the Coffee Beans Size
Our coffee grinder Zolay helps you get different coarseness of coffee beans as your need, a fine grind for espresso,a medium grind for drip coffee and a coarse grind for French press
You can see the coarseness through the visible window anytime, after easy operation full of joy, then you can brew a tasty coffee
How to create hand-made coffee?
- Add the coffee beans to the container
- Place the Lid on the top
- Adjust the grind by turning hand crank. Turn the hand crank clockwise for a fine grind. Turn the hand crank counter-clockwise for a coarse grind
- Hear the low noise cracking sound
- The grounds will fall into the storage compartment, pour or spoon the grounds into your coffee maker
- Then taste the fresh and delicious coffee
Coffee connoisseur says a tasty coffee deserve the time! So Zolay Grinder will add style and sophistication to your morning brew
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I like:
- ceramic burr
- simple design and style
- number of grind settings
What I dislike:
- construction feels cheap
- after a week of using it, the bottom canister (where the grinds drop into) became very loose and did not fit tightly to the top part of the grinder. Because of this there have been a few times where it will disconnect and spill coffee grinds all over the floor.
- not the easiest grinder to clean
Twp things I don't like:
1) The opening for the grinding chamber is rather small and difficult to pour beans into without a funnel, especially from a large bag or using a large spoon.
2) I wish the product came with an instruction manual to clarify some basic things such as washing procedure, disassembly and reassembly, etc. A backup ceramic burr would also be nice, but for the price you can't really complain.
The design could be better though. Who need the little window at the bottom? You will stop using the window after the 4th day or so. The fit between top and bottom mount could also be tighter, as well as the handle could be a bit longer to help on momentum and faster grinding.
Funny thing is this helps me to wake up: 2-3min non stop to turn the whole top container into a medium-sized grain size of coffee.
Doesn’t make a mess, easy to shake and tap clean over a sink or bin after use. Small and portable size, would recommend a bag or basket to keep the handle nearby.
lower price, hight quality and easy to be cleaned. In addition, it is suitable for frozem bean. The burr is made of ceramic. Light and easy to carry. As well people can easily understand how it works.
the only disadvantage I noticed that burr speed is fast but it could be a bit faster
In coclusion, I highly recommend this product for people who had passion for coffee.