ASOCEA Cat Grooming Bag Biting & Scratching Resisted for Bathing Injecting Examining Nail Trimming
|Price:||+ $11.62 Delivery|
- Dimension: 20x 11.8inch（LXW）Neck perimeter: 12.5inch; Please ensure you check your cat's size before purchasing this item.
- Materials: The cat grooming restraint bag made of high quality soft mesh, which is durable and breathable washable, scratch resisted.Won’t be tore easily.
- Humanized design: With creative Drawstrings design, can easily control the cat and keep it calm.Avoid cat's sharp claws and teeth make inappropriate cat restraint hazardous.Front hole allow cleaning of front paws, nails.
- Multifunction: This is an efficient pet bathing tool for cats grooming, bathing, cutting nails, picking ears, clipping,cleaning teeth, feeding, using eye drops, giving medicines and shots, eye treatments, examinations, and administration of medicine, etc.
- Warm tips: Since most of cats may afraid water,they hate grooming.Be patient enough first time, Don't let them be afraid at the beginning.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 28.7 x 15.5 x 5.5 cm; 107 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 November 2018
- Manufacturer : ASOCEA
- Manufacturer reference : ASOCEA-MJ-CGRBF
Best Sellers Rank:
23,707 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- 261 in Grooming Products for Cats
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Tired of scratching when clean the cat's nail?
Most cats struggle, even scratch when taking medication, having ear or eye ointment administered, having their teeth brushed, or having their nails trimmed. Which makes your day terrible.
This is an essential bag for all the cat lovers. It is a great solution to your problem.
Put it on the cat’s body
Tighten the elastic rope (not too tight)
Then do any business you want to
If the cat Struggle too much please trying to placate them
After work, give them some treats for comfort
1*Cat Grooming Bag
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Once we started using this bag, everything has become a thousand times easier. We first get his head through the head hole then shimmy it down over the rest of his body and pull the drawstring in the back. Once he's in caterpillar form, he can't escape or bury back inside the bag. It has a fleece lining inside, which helps keep claws at bay. We turned it inside out outwards and washed it with no issues. The only thing I can say is do not leave the cat unattended on the couch while you go get one more thing, because he can roll off and he will be annoyed. Haha. Other than that, he actually doesn't want to come out of it right away at first sometimes, and we give him lots of cuddles before we take him out of the bag. I've recommended it to both friends and our veterinarian. Thank you!
They start to show sig they dont want to be restraind anymore.But it was enough time to trim there claws.