- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm ; 49.9 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 299 g
- Item Model Number: 3346470241015
- ASIN: B0001BP0GW
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 4 October 2017
- Customer Reviews: 103 customer ratings
Guerlain Mitsouko 50ml
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Introduced in the year 1919, by the design house of Guerlain
- Mitsouko is a spicy, woodsy fragrance with a blend of spices, oak moss, chypre and moss
- Mitsouko by Guerlain for Women - 1.7 oz EDT Spray
- Makes You Attractive
- 100% Authentic and Genuine
Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum? While Eau de Toilette contains 5-9% of perfume oil, Eau de Parfum usually contains 8-14%. Eau de Parfums therefore last longer and smell more intense. Natural or synthetic fragrances? Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. Notes and different smell after application? Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application. For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates.
Size: 50 Milliliter
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Introduced in the year 1919, by the design house of Guerlain. Mitsouko is a spicy, woodsy fragrance with a blend of spices, oak moss, chypre and moss. It is recommended for evening wear.
Review this product
Top international reviews
had i smelt this perfume on my friend i might have thought she was wearing her usual channel no.5
No quibble about refunding though.