- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Midwest Guinea Habitat Plus Cage with Top Panel
- Provides 8 square feet of living area for Guinea Pigs as recommended by Veterinarians and Breeders. Assembled product dimensions (Lenght x Width x Height): 47 x 24 x 14 inches
- Fully removable wire mesh top to protect your Guinea Pig from predators. The multi access folding top and divider panel with hinged "lock in place" ramps/doors separate play and care areas
- Durable, leak proof, washable and easily removable PVC lined canvas bottom allows for easy care and maintenance while providing traction and protection for Guinea Pig's sensitive feet
- 14 inches high sides provide for secure and convenient access to Guinea Pigs. Great Guinea Pig cage for indoor or outdoor use. Sets up in minutes, no tools required for assembly
- Ideal for first time Guinea Pig owners and "cavy" enthusiasts as well. Includes 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Style: Guinea Habitat Plus
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Guinea Pig Habitat "Plus" by MidWest Homes for Pets is an interactive and expandable habitat cage for your Guinea Pig. The "Plus" features a multi-access folding top to protect your Guinea Pig or pet from predators. Each Guinea Pig Habitat "Plus" includes a leak-proof, durable PVC lined canvas bottom that is hand-washable. The 'Bigger is Better' interactive and expandable habitat / small animal cage is designed with Guinea Pigs and their owners in mind and provides 8 sqft of living area for you Guinea Pig to ensure they have enough room for play and exercise. Each Guinea Habitat "Plus" comes with a divider panel to separate your pets playing / living area from their litter box to assist in the proper hygiene of your pet Guinea Pig. This habitat sets up in a matter of minutes with no tools required. Since Guinea Pigs are social creatures MidWest Homes for Pets suggests at least having two Guinea Pigs per habitat. The Guinea Pig Habitat can suit up to 3 Guinea Pigs and provides the right amount of living space recommended by Veterinarian’s and Breeders. MidWest Homes for Pets stands behind the quality of our products with a 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty. If you have any questions about the Guinea Pig Habitat “Plus” our customer service department would be glad to help you.
Experts in the veterinary field, along with guinea pig enthusiasts worldwide, recommend the following minimum square footage of space for the general health and well-being of your guinea pig:
- 1 guinea pig – 7 sq. ft. minimum
- 2 guinea pigs – 8 sq. ft. minimum
- 3 guinea pigs – 10 sq. ft. minimum
- 4 guinea pigs – 12 sq. ft. minimum
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
The base can be put in the washing machine and you can order a spare base. This would be handy if you do not have another cage or run to put them in while base is in machine. I have one of the side gates open and have another run at end. This is my own run. However, I’d expect this company to have additional parts so you can extend the side of cage. All in all pleased with the functionality of this cage. Entry from the roof makes it easier to look after your GP’s. My GP’s are happy too.
Could clean better. Don't feel that I get the urine stains completely out, but it is easy to clean in general.
I don't know why I waited over 2 years to change to this cage. They were in 100x60 before, and although they run about the kitchen this cage is far better.
I bought in September and have had to replace with a larger cage in November. I’ll keep it as a temporary cage for when they go to grandmas for holidays.
Certainly not worth the money when you factor in the import / postage fees which I notice are now applicable.
It is worth the purchase of the plus edition both because you are able to seperate the sleeping from the eating area and also my little darlings seem to enjoy climbing on top of their house, so having the ability to put the cage top on if required gives me peace of mind.
I use the product along with an additional pen which gives my piggies lots of space for their piggy zoomies, which are hilarious to watch.