|Package Dimensions||12.7 x 6.35 x 1.9 cm; 181 Grams|
|Item Weight||181 g|
Maka Guitar Screw Kit Assortment Box Kit for Electric Guitar Bridge Pickup Pickguard Tuner Switch Neck Plate with Springs 9 Types Total 149 Screws Chrome
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Always has a lack of screws for guitar repairing/installing Now it's not a problem anymore!
- The whole kit includes 9 types of screws for electric guitar, total 149 pieces. Please notice: The pickup height adjustment screws for humbucker will NOT fit pickups with imperail thread (such as Seymour Dunca, EMG, Dimarzio), also the neck plate screws may NOT fit neck joints without neck plate.
- Pickguard Screws: 50 pcs Tuner Screws: 25 pcs Strat Bridge Mounting Screws: 12 pcs Tele Bridge Mounting Screws: 12 pcs
- Strat/Tele Pickup Screws with Spring: 12 Sets Humbucker Pickup Screws with Springs: 12 Sets Pickup Ring Mounting Screws: 12 pcs
- Neck Plate Mounting Screws: 8 pcs Selector Switch Screws: 6 pcs
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
MAKA INSTRUMENT, made with passion! All MAKA products are made by players, for players. Our team members have been playing musical instruments for decades, we've always wanted to make products for players, now we're proudly to say "Here we are!" Always has a lack of screws for guitar repairing/installing Now it's not a problem anymore! The MAKA Screw Kit includes: Pickguard Screws: 50 pcsTuner Screws: 25 pcsPickup Ring Mounting Screws: 12 pcsStrat Bridge Mounting Screws: 12 pcsTele Bridge Mounting Screws: 12 pcsStrat/Tele Pickup Screws with Spring: 12 SetsHumbucker Pickup Screws with Springs: 12 SetsNeck Plate Mounting Screws: 8 pcsSelector Switch Screws: 6 pcsPlastic Slotted Organizer Box
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Would have been 5 stars if not for that.
All of the Screws are very poor quality and the heads of every Screw is too small and doesn't look right.
Sent the Box back.
Look elsewhere if you have a Fender
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 March 2020