|Product Dimensions||7.62 x 2.54 x 22.22 cm; 45.36 Grams|
|Item Model Number||DP0002|
|String Material||Alloy Steel|
|Country produced in||China|
|Item Weight||45.3 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
D'Addario Pro-Winder String Winder and Cutter
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$7.86 (35%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||7.6 x 2.5 x 22.2 centimetres|
|String material type||Alloy Steel|
About this item
- ALL IN ONE RESTRINGING TOOL The ergonomic and high quality design of the D'Addario Accessories Pro Winder makes string changes quicker and easier than ever before with its built in clippers, bridge pin puller and peg winder all rolled into one tool
- MUST HAVE FOR EVERY CASE Why fill up your case with three tools when you can have one that does it all This indispensable tool has been designed to fit comfortably in your hand and for use on virtually all electric and acoustic guitars, basses, banjos and mandolins Also available in a bass guitar version
- BUILT IN STRING CUTTER With the hardened steel clippers on the Pro Winder string cutter you can cleanly cut through your old strings to remove them quicker and easier, and trim the excess off new strings after looping them through the tuning machines
- INTEGRATED BRIDGE PIN PULLER Designed with acoustic guitarists in mind, the Pro Winder has a built in bridge pin puller This makes removing stubborn pins simple without risking damage caused by pliers and other tools
- MADE IN THE USA D'Addario Accessories is known for innovative, problem solving, quality musical accessories that are proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The ergonomic design of the D'Addario Pro-Winder makes string changes easier than ever before with it's built-in clippers, bridge pin puller, and peg winder all rolled into one product. The peg winder is also designed to fit on virtually all guitars, banjos, and mandolins, truly making it a must have for every instrument case
From the manufacturer
A GAME CHANGER FOR STRING CHANGES
D'Addario Pro-Winder: Available for Guitar and Bass
Unlike ordinary peg winders, the Pro-Winder is a high-quality peg winder with a built-in clipper and bridge pin puller. The Pro-Winder is designed to fit virtually all guitars, basses, banjos, and mandolins. Ergonomically designed with durable hardened steel wire cutters, the Pro-Winder is the ultimate all-in-one restringing tool. Keep one in every case!
- Players Circle is D'Addario's rewards program that allows you to get free gear & rewards.
- Look for the “Get Rewarded” Players Circle messaging on select D’Addario products to earn rewards.
The ergonomic design of the Pro-Winder makes string changes easier than ever before with it's built-in clippers, bridge pin puller, and peg winder all rolled into one product.
The peg winder is designed to fit on virtually all guitars, banjos, and mandolins, truly making it a must have for every instrument case.
"The Pro-Winder is a life saver! Anytime you need to change strings you're always missing one tool or the other, the Pro-Winder puts it all in one place."
Nita Uses the D'Addario Pro-Winder
Pro-Winder for Guitar
The patented Pro-Winder design is also available for bass guitar. With a handle designed for efficient and comfortable use and a peg winder that fits both vintage and modern basses, the Bass Pro-Winder has you covered. The hardened steel clippers are also tough enough to cut through bass strings with ease.
|Micro Tuner||Autolock Strap||Assorted Picks||Tri-Action Capo|
|D'Addario Accessories Gear Guide||This highly accurate tuner features a full-color display with four selectable viewing angles (two vertical, two horizontal) in a housing that blends with the aesthetics of any instrument.||The D’Addario Auto Lock Guitar Strap is a simple integrative strap locking system built for your performance. The latch is spring-loaded, so it automatically clamps down on the strap button and will not release unless desired.||Celluloid is one of the most popular guitar pick materials today. Available in a wide variety of shapes, colors and thicknesses, celluloid is known for providing a natural feel and warm, fat tone.||The Tri-Action capo assures buzz-free, in tune performance at any fret. The patent-pending Tri-Action geometry reduces the force required to open and close the capo and applies even tension regardless of neck profile.|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The spinning part to wind or unwind the string came apart after first use. It's held in place with a srew that came off because it spins along with the winder. There are no lubrication inside it and no washer of any kind on the screw, so the plastic was wearing out. So I added a nylon washer so the metal part of the screw doesn't touch the plastic anymore and I put some lipstick balm as a lubricant where there is friction contact. Also put a drop of glue on the screw's tread that way after adjusting it, it and stays in place.
The rest of the tools is just OK not great but does the job.
This should have been done at the factory, very disapointing.