|Package Dimensions||16.1 x 9.5 x 5.7 cm; 160 Grams|
|Colour||Blue Jacquard Weave|
|Item Weight||160 g|
Guitar Strap, Tifanso Jacquard Weave Guitar Strap with Genuine Leather Ends - Soft Adjustable Acoustic Guitar Strap for Electric Bass, Come With Strap Button, 1 Pair Strap Locks and 3 Guitar Picks
Enhance your purchase
- Comfortable and Adjustable: Guitar Strap length 36 to 63" inches Adjustable - suitable for men, women and kids guitarist's. The guitar straps are made of folk embroidered jacquard weave webbing elements and Strong nylon webbing. It has very good antifouling effect and will not slide or cut into your shoulder.
- Universal and Durable: This universal and unique retro style shoulder guitar strap is perfect for your acoustic guitar / electric bass / electric guitar and jazz guitar. This hanging guitar strap guarantees safe holding of your instrument. Soft guitar webbing gives you a comfortable feel and allows you to enjoy the music comfortably.
- Value Pack for Great Savings: Come with One Strap Button, One Pair Strap Locks and 3 Guitar Picks. Gift idea for guitar learner and musicians. The Strap Button looks great and will fasten and hold securely, will not damage your instrument's finish. The Strap Locks will lock your strap in seconds.
- Easy to Use and Will be Loved by Guitar Player. The guitar strap has a width of 2", so it's guaranteed to fit you perfectly. This guitar strap pack will bring the players a comfortable and stylish performance.
- Special Gift Sets for Guitarist and Musicians, Great Present for Birthday, Christmas, Stocking Stuffer, New Year, Black friday, Valentine's day gift for guitarist & Holidays! Enjoy this excellent gift for any occasion.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Tifanso Retro Jacquard Weave guitar strap is made of cotton and Genuine leather. The strap is thick enough to feel sturdy and comfortable yet easy to adjust. It comes with rubber washers/discs to lock it in, so you don't need to purchase extra locking mechanisms. The stiff leather ends and the 2 little rubber rings to help prevent the strap from coming off. Unique design, cool in color. Premium Genuine leather guitar strap with beautiful hootenanny jacquard weave bring to you a fantastic visual and auditory feast.
One of our strap's best feature is its universal compatibility. Whether your guitar is an acoustic, an electric, or even a bass one. The guitar strap has a width of 2" and a length that's adjustable anywhere between 42" and 63", so it can be extended to work with almost any body size. The perfect width gives the wearer no pain from any friction or prolonged fatigue. So it's a great gift for your friends and family.
Just Click "Add To Cart"!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 27 March 2019
You get that --and more/extra-- with the Tifanso guitar strap and the "more" means that you don't need anything else strap related. These extras and the price of the strap (was $7.99 when I got it) makes it a no-brainer and one of the best values out there.
With the exception of the shoe string --which seems to be standard--, here are the more/extra things that you get with the strap...
--1: Strap Button Headstock Adapter**.
--2: Safety Strap Locks***.
--3. Three (3) guitar picks/plectrums****.
If your guitar has 2 strap buttons, then you will not need items 1 or 3****, but I HIGHLY SUGGEST that EVERYONE use the strap locks.
* Not sure what the shoe string is really called, but if your guitar DOES NOT have 2 strap buttons: You are suppose to use it to tie to your guitar --above the nut under your strings--.
** That is what Tifanso calls it. In short: It will take the place of the shoe string. i.e., If your guitar DOES NOT have 2 strap buttons, then attach the adapter to your guitar --above the nut under your strings-- and then attach your strap to the adapter.
*** That is what Tifanso calls it. In short: They are rubber washers that you attach to your strap button after you put on your strap. They will stop your strap from coming off your guitar.
**** Okay, I get that you DON'T really need picks when you buy a strap. But this strap has a place where you can put 3 picks on it and can you really have enough picks?
Reviewed in the United States on 19 January 2019
They DO come off a little easier than the stiffer Fender ones, but not dangerously so in my opinion. I've tried them with 4 different thin straps (Fender, Gibson, Planet Waves straps) on different guitars, and they are secure enough I'm not worried about drops. Tried them on buttons ranging from over-sized Schecter and Gibson buttons down to the smaller Schaller strap lock buttons where I'd normally not trust a strap without the accompanying locks.
I haven't used these with thicker straps yet. Both my thicker straps have Schaller locks on them. I only have two sets of the locks though, so it's nice to know I can use these inexpensive washers on my Schaller-equipped guitars.