GutReise AU 30W Universal Power Supply Adapter 100-220V TO 3V 4.5V 5V 6V 7.5V 9V 12V Adjustable DC Charger Adapter Switching 5V/2.1A USB Port with 8 Selectable Adapter Tips For Wifi Adapter
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Universal AU Plug AC/DC 110-240V Adapter .Input:100-240V 0.25A 50/60Hz, DC Output:3V/4.5V/5V/6V/7.5V/9V/12V.USB port:5V 2.1A.
- 30W adapter Use for Household Electronics, Tablet PC, Scales, Routers, Speakers, LED strip lights, Lamps ,CCTV camera system, USB charging camera, Smart phones and so on.
- With 8 Selectable Adapter Plugs.DC Plug Polarity: inner Positive(+), outer Negative(-), Polarity is Not reversible
- Use for below 30W device.if the device over 30W can not work.MAX 2000mA.
- Item net weight 140g. Cord Length: 1.1 meters(about 43.3 inch)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product Name: 3-12V adjustable voltage power supply
Rated power: 30W
Material: ABS + PC + Fireproofing marterial
USB output: 5.0V 2.1A
Cord Length: 43.3 inches(about 110 centimeters)
8 Connection Tips Spec:
DC Female JR-53 Adapter Connector,
DC Female 5.5*2.1MM Cable
Adapter Input: AC 100V-240V 0.25A 50/60Hz
Adapter Output: 3V/4.5V/5V/6V/7.5V/9V/12V
1*30 Adjustable Power
8*Selectable Adapter Plugs
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This issue here and you can see from the photos that the + is larger than the - terminal on the removable tip. As a result you can only insert the tip with a centre positive supply.
IMPORTANT!! - If your item is a centre negative supply this will not work for you. - to check look at the item you are wanting to power, next to the voltage there will be two circles with line connecting to a semi circle. That semi circle will have a positive or negative symbol in it. If it has a negative symbol in it THIS WILL NOT POWER THE DEVICE. I purchased this for a Casio keyboard and it will not power it on. I have bought these types of power supplies for decades as replacements and if you cant change the polarity they are not doing the job they should be doing! avoid ( unless your device is centre positive then it should work)
Product appears well made and can be used to power a range of items.
On the negative is no instructions included and I'm not sure how to use the other two adaptors?
I would recommend this product.