|Size||Size Small - S|
|Package Dimensions||22.61 x 16.51 x 4.83 cm; 100 Grams|
X PICSIL Azor Grips 3 Holes, Hand Grips, Gymnastics Grips, Pull ups Grips, Muscleups, Weight Lifting, Chin Ups, Training, Exercise, Kettlebell, More
- NOW IN THE USA! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR INTRODUCTORY PRICE!!.
- UNIQUE IN THE WORLD!!! Designed and manufactured thinking of you. Special fabric patented with the maximum resistance soft to touch, flexible and vey light.
- You will not find other grips like these!!! Double fabric leather for best soft and moldable. 1,8mm thick and high resistance to friction and durability.
- The leather is a breathable, washable, of maximum resistance, soft to the touch, flexible and very light fabric. More palm hand protection with the 3H
- Best quality Velcro with wraps efects and high resistance seal with buckle antibacterial and hypoallergenic.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Unique in the world the Azor grips are a special patented fabric that is unique in the world. That is why not find other calleras as these. It is a breathable, washable, Maximum Strength, soft to the touch, flexible and very lightweight. But these calleras are not perfect... Still not make the dominated by Ti. No, not the muscleups. Tested by the best Javi Gomez, in London 2012 Olympic gymnast, has subjected to these calleras to a thorough Quality Control: him. Who better to someone that has been past Average life hanging of a ring and a bar to demonstrate that are proof of bullets * * Do not attempt to stop bullets with the Azor grips, are a calleras and you're not Superwoman (yet). Available sizes: S, M, L S - 9 cm m-10,5 cm L- 11.5 cm, XL- 11.5 - 12.5 cm
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Performance: Certainly one of the better grips I have used. Tick
Size: I sized up to XL as I do not pull my fingers all the way through the holes. Tick
Longevity: I cannot see these lasting long at all, see picture. Cross
Wash: Can they be washed? Can they not? (mixed opinions with marketing and instructions). Cross
Customer service: Poor, Cross
I would probably try another manufacturer before buying again, but would never say never.