|Package Dimensions||12 x 11 x 3.6 cm|
Bike Light Set, Gyvazla Bright LED Cycling Lights Set Bicycle Front Safety Head Lights and Bike Rear Flashlight Torch Lamp
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Gyvazla Bike Light set 900Lm 3 Light Modes Mountain Bike Light Cycle Lights LED Bike Light Water Resistant Easy to Mount Headlight front Bike Light With Back Tail LightsSuper bright water-resistant bicycle headlight taillight - Headlight and Taillights. Made of Aircraft Aluminum with Water-resistant rated to IPX4 - Offer protection from a splash of water in any direction.
- Zoomablem headlight with 5 light modes - Adjustable light: adjust from 320 to 900 lumens LED bicycle headlight has 5 light modes optional by pressing the ON / OFF button, 100% Brightness / 50% Brightness / Dark / Flash and SOS (Slow Flash).
- One TaillIghts with 3 light modes - Powered by CR2032 button battery (batteries included, please remove the insulation sheets between batteries before use). The taillight has an effective warning range up to 650 ft, and it has 3 modes with RED LED Light optional by pressing the light case. Press the light head to turn on/off.
- Easily installs in seconds & no tools required - The headlight comes with a bracket with screws, and the taillight has a silicone strap with safety buckle which fits nearly all bicycles. The easily mounted bicycle headlight taillight with quick release system can be attached in seconds and stand on the bar firmly.
- The Headlight need 3 * AAA or 1 * 18650 battery (18650 Battery included), and the battery of Taillights are included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
-Built with sturdiest aircraft quality aluminum
-Water & Shock Proof, this LED Bike light set can withstand all adverse weather conditions
-Stays locked in place,will not fall off.
-Excellent ON/OFF - so is ON only when you NEED it ON.
-3 Light modes: Full brightness/half Brightness/ flashing.
You can manually "zoom" the light by extending the flashlight head outward. The more you extend, the more narrow, focused, and brighter the beam will be.
Can Use as a Flashlight:
The lights can be detached from the mounting bracket quickly to be used as an emergency flashlight. Easy installation:
The bike light set can be easily install and released, and no tools are required. Get riding safely:
Guide the way with the headlight and need not worry about being knocked over by others with the taillight.
The headlight doesn't come with batteries. We recommend 18650 battery pack (3.7V) or 3x AAA batteries as the power supply of headlight, which will provide a perfect brightness.
If you apply 18650 batteries pack, please use the battery holder (a plastic extension tube) to fix the position and let the lights work. Besides, please update your batteries periodically to keep cycling safe.
1 * bicycle headlight (with 1*18650 batteries)
1 * tail light (with 1*CR2032 batteries)
1 * bike light mount holder
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- headlight has 2 types of battery, I can use 3 aaa batteries or the big one comes with it in a hard plastic box. Fantastic set. Most lights do not include battery like this product.
- rear light is very light and bright. It has silicone cover to become rain resistance.
No suggestion to improve at the moment. I will update with more points after using for longer time. Thank you for reading my opinion.
+ both front and rear light
+ exchangeable battery systems (one LiPo cell or 3 aaa batteries)
+ also usable as normal flashlight
+ comes in nice plastic packaging
+ never failed in rain
- not the brightest light ever
- front light mostly held in place by friction, so we often wrapped the wrist strap around the holder to secure it better
Overall: good cheap light set. Not the best in the market, but hey, it costs 12$ and does its job. You will be seen at night. You will probably be street legal in most places. If you plan for high speed forest bike chases in rough terrain, maybe spend some more money :D
I love the light can be easily removed and used as a torch or flashlight.
You can change the light setting form focused to wide light angle.
Came nicely packed and good as gift.