Heinz Tomato Ketchup, 4L
- Tomato Ketchup is thick, rich and tasty
- A unique blend of tomatoes, spices and vinegar
- Great depth of flavour and consistency
- Use it as a base for sauces, soups, dips, marinades, casseroles and more
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 16.3 x 16.1 x 30.4 cm; 4 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 September 2018
- Manufacturer : Kraft-Heinz AU
- ASIN : B00GAGTB12
- Manufacturer reference : 69702
- Best Sellers Rank: 363 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Concentrated tomatoes (contains 170g of tomatoes per 100ml), sugar, salt, food acid (acetic acid), natural flavours (contain garlic), spice, contains 77% concentrated tomatoes.
Ready to use sauce.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Heinz Tomato Ketchup is thick, rich and tasty. Made from a signature recipe a unique blend of tomatoes, spices and vinegar to ensure a thick and rich sauce which offers a great depth of flavour and consistency. It is an incredibly versatile foodservice ingredient use it as a base for sauces, soups, dips, marinades, casseroles and more.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Received the 4L bottle with a 3 month expiry, rendering large quantity useless.
It’ll be good of the suppliers to at least provide product with min 6 months of expiry following the same rule as supermarkets.
Top reviews from other countries
edit: after a while I got used to it, its not that far off the store heinz so I changed my rating.