HDMI Splitter 1 in 2 Out - Techole 4K Aluminum Ver1.4 HDCP, Powered HDMI Splitter Supports 3D 4K@30HZ Full HD1080P for Xbox PS4 PS3 Fire Stick Roku Blu-Ray Player Apple TV HDTV - Cable Included
- ✔HDMI Splitter 1 in 2 out - Tec hole aluminum HDMI Splitter distributes Audio and video signal from a single source to two HDMI displays simultaneously, and create impressive high-definition presentations. No lag, no flash or drop in resolution.
- ✔Long distance transmission - the HDMI Splitter provides 10.2 Gbps bandwidth for wide-ranging use. With the AWG26 HDMI standard cable, the distance between input and output could reach up to 100ft ( input 40ft, output 60ft). allow you duplicate the screen to different rooms.(Can not extend monitors)
- ✔Wide Compatibility - Compatible with HDMI 1.4/ 1.3/ 1.2, support HDCP 1.4(will not bypass HDCP), Tec hole HDMI splitter suitable for most devices with standard HDMI interface. Input: Computer, Xbox 360, Xbox one, PS3, PS4 Pro, Fire Stick, Blu-Ray DVD player, Satellite Receiver, Route Roku, Chromecast, PC, Projectors etc. Output: HD-Ready, Full HD TVs, Apple TV, Samsung TV, monitors etc.
- ✔4K crystal clear picture - Tec hole 4K HDMI Splitter Supports resolutions, including 3D, 4K x 2K@30Hz, 1080p @30Hz, 1080p @60Hz. You can share the most luxurious video and Audio with your friends or families.
- ✔Simple plug and play operation - This HDMI Splitter is easy to setup and operate. Just connect your HDMI devices and the USB charger cable (does not come with adapter) to enjoy. It is ideal for trade show, conference room, bedding room, living room, kitchen room and backyard.
There is a newer model of this item:
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 8 x 3 cm; 5.38 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Techole
- ASIN : B07DQBY5TX
- Item Model Number : HS306
- Best Sellers Rank: 38,962 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
HDMI Splitter 1 Input 2 outputTechole HDMI splitter will duplicate or "mirror" a single HDMI source on two HDMI displays. Both displays will show the same video and audio simultaneously. Powered HDMI splitters will act as a repeater to boost the digital HDMI signal and allow you to surpass the normal 100ft length limitations of the format. HDCP 1.4 Compatible This HDMI splitter could strip hack, enable you can record with aver media game portable. Compatibility Supported Audio: LPCM, Dolby-AC3, DTS7.1, DSD/Dolby Trued/DTS-HD master audio. Video Format: Deep Color, 480i/ 576i/ 480p/ 576p/ 720p/ 1080i/ 1080p/ 1440i/ 1440p / 4K, 3D Support at 1080p@30Hz, 1080p/60Hz, 4K@30Hz max. Works with all devices fitted with an HDMI port, such as PCs, laptops, gaming consoles ,Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, PS4 pro, Blu-Ray DVD player, Satellite Receiver, Route Roku, projectors, TV receivers , HD-Ready, Full HD TVs, Apple TV, Samsung TV, monitors etc. 24-Month Warranty All Tec hole products are backed by our 24-Month Product Warranty and you will always get friendly support. Package Contents: 1x HDMI Splitter 1 input 2 output 1x Micro USB charging cable 1x User Manual 1x Warranty Card Note: 1.This active splitter amplifies and equalizes the input signal in order to perform at maximum spec without signal loss for longer runs. It means that if you are running multiple displays with different resolutions, the splitter will send the lowest "common" resolution to all displays. 2.If Your HDMI Source Device (like Xbox, PS4) supports 4K, please use a HDMI cable 2.0 to connect 4K HDMI Source Device & HDMI switch & display, since HDMI cable 1.4 (or below HDMI 1.4) isn't enough to support the resolution of 4K (4096*2160).
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It does not extend the desktop area. :-(
I think I need to get myself a dock for what I want to do.
Reviewed in the United States on 27 November 2018