- Boxed-product Weight: 249 g
- ASIN: B07L2P1S1G
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 2 December 2018
- Customer Reviews: 104 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 64,609 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
HDWISS Lightweight Backpack Organiser Insert Bag, Felt Bag Organiser for Backpack
|Price:||+ $9.42 Delivery|
- LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE: Made of Superior waterpoof nylon. Neat stitches & reinforced bindings effectively extend the service life of this backpack organizer insert.
- FUNCTIONAL: Pockets of different sizes that are ideal for electronics accessories, bottles, umbrella, cosmetics, personal care items to fit inside. A zipper bag in the middle that can be used for storing receipts.
- STURDY & CONVENIENT: The backpack organiser fits down inside the backpack and just tipping it won't cause stuffs to fall out. The back handle helps to put in and get off from your backpack easily.
- NOT MACHINE WASHABLE & DO NOT WRING: We suggest you using a wet cloth to wipe clean or lightly soak in the sink then lay flat to dry.
- DIMENSIONS: 20cm(L) x 12cm(W) x 28cm(H). It fits perfectly in the backpack and allows you to maximize its capacity to fit stuff. Especially useful for single compartment backpacks.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
There's no buckling in the middle of the backing, but if you do put it in one of these mini backpacks you won't have access to the back panel/extras on the back (a key ring).
I didn't take any stars away for being a little too wide/deep because it works really great and is the first insert I've found that doesn't buckle on all edges. This is about as perfect as you can get and if I find myself getting any more of these mini backpacks, I'm definitely going to get this again.
It’s slightly too tall and too wide for my Disney Loungefly mini backpack. Sure I can cram it in but it might stretch the top seam over time. Also there are pockets on the backside of the “frame” (tall stiff part) that are completely useless in my backpack. Also I am unable to expand the insert completely, but I can get it wide enough to fit my items. Side-to-side it’s a great internal fit.
As far as the product goes, it’s good. As far as my personal needs, I’m disappointed. If it were just 1/2” narrower it would be perfect.