Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
HEROCLIP Carabiner Clip and Hook (Medium) | for Camping, Backpack, and Garage
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Multiple life tools in one
- Machine-cut from aircraft grade aluminium (anodised)
- It holds, folds and rotates
- Maximum load 27kgs
- Ideal for travelling, camping, hiking and around the home
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Multiple life tools in one. Machine-cut from aircraft grade aluminium (anodised). It holds, folds and rotates. Maximum load 27kgs. Ideal for travelling, camping, hiking and around the home.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top international reviews
1. Shame the Mini isn't (yet) available on Amazon UK. If it's now been made in Large, I'd buy that too. You can tell the Sizes from the maximum loading weight printed on it; the Mini says "18 kg, 40 lbs".
2. Nice choice of colours. I bought Stealth Black as it's a universal, unobtrusive colour. If it was better vallue for money I'd've bought more colours.
3. It feels pricey as you can already create the same set-up using other hooks and carabiners, but it's nice to have it all in the same item.
4. There's a lot of conspicous writing on it which detracts from the look. I appreciate the HeroClip needs to say it's not for climbing (as a climber myself), but the "Made in China" and "US Patent [long number]" are unnecessarily conspicuous.
5. How to close it isn't intuitive. There's a Y ouTube vid demo specifically on how to open/close it and they warn that people keep getting it wrong. Please would HeroClip would print brief instructions or arrows or a diagram on the HeroClip itself, which would be of more use to the customer than reading "Made in China".
6. It's one of those useful things it's a good idea to have even if you can't think of an immediate use.
Update... like other reviewers we have now used it for clipping bags onto the back of our pushchair. It is strong and can cope easily with heavy changing bags and shopping bags. I can see that I may have to purchase another one for my personal use as the baby chariot now owns this one!
All this time I have been putting my bag on the floor
Getting it dirty and having to wipe it
And having to bend down to get things in and out of it
It is very strong and will look onto practically anything
I like it that much I am going to buy one for all the other bags I have got
Then I never forget to put it in the bag I’m using
And I am disabled and it makes life a lot easier for me
Even if its used to keep a coat off the floor by becoming a hook or linking bags together, even clipping my sandals to my rucksack to save internal space.
There are many more uses.