HOKEMP Gym Bag for Women Men with Shoes Compartment, Swim Bag Travel Tote Luggage Shoulder Bag 6 Color Choice
|Price:||+ $20.99 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High Quality - Durable and enviromental PVC water-proof oxford cloth; waterproof coating, The wet compartment is made from translucent PVC material, which is using voltage technology, super waterproof performance which can hold your swimsuit or wet towel
- Large Reusable Gym Bag - Our gym tote is about (17.7" X 11.8" X 6.5" in), fit most gym/club locker perfectly, or as a carry-on bag under the airplane seat. large capacity helps you easily organize all your essential items for sports.favorite magazines, Carry your day outfit, shoes, toiletries, hair brush/dryer, headphones, phone, shampoo/conditioner, towel and more!
- Dry Wet Depart Design - Moist separated compartment is specially designed for storing wet clothes after exercise, The two sections are completely separate, Each compartment has its own zipper. the separate ventilated shoe compartment ensures your sneakers and dirty clothes are separated from your day outfit or casual evening change of clothes.It can also be used as a dry wet separated swimming bag, beach bag, dance bag, weekender bag, overnight bag
- Best Choice - With trendy colors to choose from, you'll never go out of style, Teen girls may prefer to use a large bag for their school camp activities to pack all they would need for an overnight. Also great for boys to pack gears for their basketball play date
- Any Occasions -This swim tote bag suits for beach, travelling ,fitness, exercise, swimming, shower , boating, surfing, camping,fishing, etc outdoor location. but the function are not limited to what is said above.It can be uesd for baby small toy storage,child ,family camping and daily travelling .Any situations and things you need to storage.It may help you a lot as long as you need
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
♥♥Style: Foldable Travel Gym Swim Bag♥
☞This is a perfect size gym bag without too many bulky design, compact but well-designed with many functional compartments to keep your stuff organized.
Dimension: 15.3" X 11.8" X 7" inch
Fabric: PVC water-proof oxford cloth
Package includes:1 x HOKEMP gym bag
The material is durable and lightweight, fits everything without being massive and overdone.
size to fit most gym locker and it's also a right size for carry-on
Exterior zipper pocket keeps essentials on hand quickly
Decent size to fit most gym locker and it's also a right size for carry-on
Versatile usage: Perfect for Sports, Gym, Weekender, Travel, Excursion, Carry-on, Luggage, Camping, Hiking and a great gift for everyone you love
Please allow around 1"/1-3 cm error due to manual measurement and make sure you do not mind before ordering
Please understand that colors may exist chromatic aberration as te different placement of pictures
|5 star 55% (55%)||55%|
|4 star 19% (19%)||19%|
|3 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 13% (13%)||13%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
1) It keeps the wet stuff separated from the dry if it remains standing... If the bag tips over, any water that has accumulated in the wet side will seep out. I have a small towel in the bottom of that section to absorb the excess.
2) There is no shoulder strap... and that has become a fast deal breaker for me. This is a bag on top of my gym bag and purse and potentially a laptop bag. I do not need one more thing in my hands, so I would prefer a longer strap to carry on my shoulder or across my body.
3) The bottom section is big enough to hold a pair of my sneakers without any issues (Women's Size 12), but if I am not planning on having any shoes in there, it makes the bag super unbalanced.
If you don't carry a lot of bags and absolutely need a shoe section, then this is good, but I just found another bag on Amazon that addresses #2 and #3... *fingers crossed*
• Distinct zippered sections for wet and dry stuff. I really liked this.
• Separate zippered section for shoes. Easily fits my flip flops with plenty of room to spare.
• Internal zippered pocket on dry side. It fits my wallet with room to spare.
• The size is perfect. It’s big enough to hold all my stuff but small enough to easily fit in a locker.
• The style is very nice.
• The price is decent.
Stuff That Could Be Better:
• The zippers are plastic, and flimsier than I would like on a bag like this. I can foresee them breaking in the future. I have to be very careful opening and closing the pockets.
• Speaking of zippers, one of my zipper pulls was missing completely.
• I wish this had a shoulder strap for easier carrying.
Overall, I’m glad I bought it. I don’t mind investing in a replacement zipper pull. It’s a good bag for the money.
What I like -- the compact size and the separate compartments. I also like that it has a somewhat vertical design, but given how most gym lockers are designed (narrow and vertical) I would like a gym bag with multiple vertical levels. This bag has only two levels.
What I don't like:
- Most of the longest zippers have only one zipper. Most quality packs these days use two zippers for easy access to larger compartments. The only shoe department has two zippers.
- The shoe department is very undersized. I wear only size 8.5 mens and have to work to close the zippers.
- What about vented sides? I plan to leave my shoes in this bag in between uses, so how about having some vented sides so my shoes can air out between uses? It would be nice to have some vented sides on the waterproof compartment also since I store my toiletries there and they're often wet after using.
The bag is bigger than it seems, which I found extremely useful as it was the only back I used for a week trip to Prlando. I was able to take 10 tank tops, 5 shorts, 10 pairs of underwear, a sports bra, 7 pairs of socks, a pair of Vans shoes, makeup, and a liquids bag. It didn't leave any room for extras or souvenirs, but this bag is bigger than it looks! Of course, I was packing for warm weather and rolled my clothes, so your mileage may vary, but it was perfect for my purposes. I just recently used it for a weekend away and was able to fit four winter outfits (coat excluded), 2 workout outfits, a pair of high heeled boots, and toiletries.
So far, I would rate the bag extremely high. It's perfect for all of my needs and is something I can and do use on a daily basis. That being said, I have only had it for about a month so I cannot attest to the lasting properties of this bag, but it seems to be of good quality.
I haven't had use for the waterproof compartment but assume it'll come in handy when I go to the gym pool.
The other compartment has enough space for the few items I carry with me. That said, when it's winter, I'll definitely need to use a gym locker - the compartments are not large enough to hold a sweatshirt for example, but in fairness, this is not a large gym bag.
For the purposes I purchased this bag for, I'm pleased with this product.