|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Package Dimensions||20.83 x 13.21 x 7.11 cm; 204 Grams|
|Item Weight||204 g|
|Date First Available||8 May 2019|
HOLACA Outlet Mount Hanger for eero Home WiFi and eero Pro Mesh WiFi System-Easily Be Moved-Saving Space-No Messy Wires and Screws (2 Pack)
Enhance your purchase
- 【PERFECT FIT】:The outlet wall mount holder specially designed for eero Home WiFi System and eero pro WiFi System.
- 【Unique design】: Ports are open on the side and rear for installing data cables if desired; or simply use as a stand-alone beacon,Looks clean and classic with your eero wifi.
- 【EASY TO MOVE】:Can easily be moved from room to room, unlike all the other mounts on the market which require permanent placement.
- 【FANTASTIC CORDS MANAGEMENT】: Wrap the cord around the reel and hide it perfectly on the back of the holder. It helps to save the counter space and keep everything neat and modern.
- 【INSTALL WITHOUT SCREWS】:No messy screws in installation means no harm for your wall and no extra tools, so don't hesitate to buy this best accessories for your eero wifi.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
However, i am taking off one star because it it's up-side-down-able: as in, the Eero can only be put in in one direction. My ethernet jack is next to the power outlet, so i hoped to mount it in a way to allow the Eero's jack facing up, but the cuts wouldn't fit for that orientation as well as the other way.
- this is the holder for the week wireless mesh system not the eero pro
- the Wi-Fi access points are a loose for in the holder. I would have preferred a tighter fit
- the opening at the top where the power plugs in is not wide enough to easily fit both the plug from the power source and the cord from the cable modem. You can make it work but it is not ideal
- overall, the product hides the eero wire which makes for a much sleeker appearing solution.
- I would buy this again.
Reviewed in the United States on 14 November 2019