HP EliteDisplay E243 23.8-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor Silver (1FH47A8#ABA)
- The HP EliteDisplay E243 will expand your productivity with uninterrupted views of one screen or many with a 3-sided micro-edge bezel that supports virtually seamless arrays
- Get crisp visuals from any angle on the 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution, 23.8" diagonal IPS screen
- Find your most comfortable, productive position with adjustable tilt, height, swivel, and up to 150mm height adjustment settings
- Work with your most frequently-used devices with VGA, HDMI, and DisplayPort
- Connect your USB accessories right at the display with USB 3.0 ports
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Elitedisplay E233 23in Mon Sby genuine
Visible screen diagonal
24" / 61 cm
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
my old HP MONITOR had 5500 hrs. of operation before it started to fail. I am hoping this NEW model will last at least 10,000 hrs.
p.s. later found out this monitor does have speakers and also has a computer chip which sometimes interferes with the main computer itself, since the monitor has abilities to split screen and block blue light the main computer thinks it's a virus trying to interfere. I have tried to sync the monitor to ONLY respond to the main computer, and it's gotten better but I find I have to update my firewall more often.
+ Clear image
+ Plenty of brightness
+ Color range is good for the price
+ Slim bezel is nice for multi-monitor setups
+ Reasonably thin and light
+ Internal power supply (no external power brick)
- Viewing angle could be better. I was spoiled with my old laptop.
- Matte finish burrs the crispness slightly, compared to a glossy monitor
- Blue light filter is activated though the display menu, which is awkward to use.
- Haven't tried the stand. It looks nice, but I already ordered a dedicated dual monitor mount.
- Non-business applications. I've watched some video, but nothing really response time intensive.