|Standing screen display size||23.8 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920x1080 Pixels|
HP EliteDisplay 23.8-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor Black/Silver (1FH48A8#ABA)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Advanced communication tools at the touch of a button
- Work comfortably
- Break the boundaries
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Connect and collaborate in complete comfort on the HP EliteDisplay E243m 23.8-inch monitor, which offers optimal video and audio experiences between displays and has a 3-sided micro-edge bezel for seamless multi-display tiling and 4-way adjustable ergonomics.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
like a camera & mic. Got more than I expected. Did not realize
how much better the display would be using an HDMI connection.
Was initially puzzled by some of the installation instructions, which
are mostly 'graphic', so pull them out of the installation-manual PDF.
More cables are provided than are needed, but maybe not all. Presumably
because of the camera, a USB connection is necessary back to your computer.
The cable provided has a 'USB B' connector on one end - that's what goes into
the back of the monitor. If you use HDMI (or DisplayPort) for the video signal
connection, you don't need an audio cable to your computer. Once that
is sorted out, it should be all plug & play. And not too expensive either!
+ Clear image
+ Plenty of brightness
+ Color range is good for the price
+ Slim bezel is nice for multi-monitor setups
+ Reasonably thin and light
+ Internal power supply (no external power brick)
+ Decent sound quality for internal speakers. They're equivalent to good laptop speakers.
+ Webcam microphones are good. I use them for teleconferences.
+ The "pop-up" style webcam is nice. I like to hide it when not in use.
- Viewing angle could be better. I was spoiled with my old laptop.
- Matte finish burrs the crispness slightly, compared to a glossy monitor
- Blue light filter is activated though the display menu, which is awkward to use.
- Webcam image quality is poor. The viewing angle is good, but that's about it.
- Webcam requires use of a USB cable. That's not surprising, but I didn't account for it on my cable management plan.
- Haven't tried the stand. It looks nice, but I already ordered a dedicated dual monitor mount.
- Non-business applications. I've watched some video, but nothing really response time intensive.