- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
HTC Virtual Reality System Vive Pro Starter Kit - PC
- COMPLETE PREMIUM VR PACKAGE – Includes VIVE Pro Headset, 2x SteamVR Base Stations (v1.0), and 2x VIVE Controllers (v1.0)
- STEAMVR TRACKING V1.0 – Precision movement tracking in a highly interactive space up to 16' x 16'; seated, standing, or room-scale
- BREATHTAKING GRAPHICS – Dual-AMOLED displays with a combined 2880 x 1600 resolution for unparalleled graphics, text, and textures
- HI-RES-CERTIFIED AUDIO – Hi-Res, high-impedance headphones and 3D spatial sound to hear everything in the highest fidelity possible
- ENGINEERED FOR LONG PLAY – Easy on and off, comfortable weight distribution, and accommodation for a wide range of head sizes, vision types, and even glasses
- 2-MONTH VIVEPORT SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDED IN BOX – Choose 5 apps or experiences each month from virtual reality's richest content library
Product detailsEdition:Pro Starter Kit
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Batteries : 4 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Package Dimensions : 55.88 x 38.1 x 22.86 cm; 6.21 Kilograms
- Release date : 15 March 2019
- ASIN : B07NQ9GXRC
- Item Model Number : 99HAPY016-00
Best Sellers Rank:
11,962 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
- 2,261 in PC Consoles, Games & Accessories
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
VIVE Pro is the most capable and fully featured virtual reality system VIVE has ever made. Designed to meet the needs of today's most demanding VR users - from expansive office environments and crowded arcades, to the comfort of your living room. VIVE Pro surpasses the bar-setting experience to realize the most immersive virtual reality experience.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
However you'll need to upgrade the firmware on these units and that was very hit and miss with the base stations, otherwise it worked well. I ended up bricking one of the base stations after a successful update. Thankfully the VIVE forum on REDDIT was awesome at providing the solution. I also had another issue which was more annoying which was when StreamVR was running all the displays including the VIVE would flicker periodically. You could ignore it it was usable but it was beyond annoying. I finally resulted in talking to technical support who were pretty ineffective at troubleshooting this and their solution was to send the headset back for repair/replacement. I did not think this was a solution, so I figured it would be easier to get Amazon to do an exchange, but again REDDIT to the rescue. I gave up troubleshooting this as a VIVE problem and instead checked out my video card, turns out some MSI software I had was causing the problem. Closing the software eliminated the flickering. So its easy I don't use that when using VR.
You will require some extra's if you care about your investment such as a stand, perhaps a better charger for the controllers and even a cable management solution so you don't get all tangled up playing, fyi it's really easy to do. So this will get you going with the core functions but some little extra's will still be needed.
Having way too much fun with this.