|Package Dimensions||20.2 x 19.6 x 10.8 cm; 63.5 Grams|
|Item Weight||63.5 g|
Haakaa Manual Breast Pump with Suction Base Milk Saver 100% Food Grade Silicone BPA PVC and Phthalate Free (5oz/150ml+Lid)
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||64 Grams|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The original silicone breast pump of haakaa international brand. Recommended by celebrities, nursing moms, magazines, doulas and lactation consultants.
- Upgrade breast pump silicone lid - Fits all haakaa breast pumps Generation 1/2/3, leak-proof patented design,combined both PP cap and flower stopper function,cover your pump to keep it clean and hygienic.
- Patented design. Pat. No. USD808,006S. Haakaa breastpump updated suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills.
- Extremely soft, comfortable and high quality food grade silicone.Each mom wants green safely baby products and the haakaa pump is BPA PVC and Phthalate Free.
- Easy to use. Lightweight and Portable. No cords,batteries or assembly required.Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction, or collecting your letdown milk what would be lost in a breast pad as you breastfeeding your baby on the other breast. perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides or anywhere you would like to discretely express silently.
Frequently bought together
Product Name: Haakaa Silicone Manual Breast Pump (Gen. 2 5oz/150ml) & Silicone Cap Set
Product Material: 100% Food Grade Silicone
Product Color: Pump: Clear; Cap: Grey
Package Included:1 x 5oz/150ml Manual Breast Pump, 1 x Silicone Cap
The ingenious Haakaa Silicone Breast Pumps are our most popular product and are a must-have in any baby bag. Forget huge, loud and complicated automatic pumps - our Silicone Breast Pumps are made with 100% food grade silicone, are super simple to use and will change your life. Squeeze, press to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using natural suction! The Gen. 2 Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump comes with a suction base that sticks to flat surfaces to prevent accidental spills.
Haakaa Silicone Breast Pumps are the most portable and travel-friendly pump you’ll find. They fit perfectly into any handbag or baby bag, letting you pump on long distance trips, planes, car rides, at family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to express discretely and quickly. They don’t need any cords, cables or batteries and are 100% silent. They’re super friendly and are safe for mums, babies and our environment.
Breast Pump Instructions:
1.Clean your pump by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
2.Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
3.Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk - you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
4.When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bought for myself and I washed and sterilised it straight away and put it to work! It's a great little product for what I want it for which is to catch the excess milk and build up a small stash of "just-in-case" milk in the freezer. Also really good for topping up baby at the end of feeds.
Very reasonably priced and I would highly recommend to new mums who hate to see any of our precious milk go to waste! Would be a really good baby shower gift.
She likes that it attaches easily and can be used while feeding. It makes no noise, which means it doesn't disrupt the rest of the family when she's using it. The Haakaa pump uses the natural let down of the breast. She's amazed at how much breast milk she can catch during feeds. Previously she'd get maybe 10ml, but now she can easily store up to 70ml per feed.
Definitely get the 2nd Gen with the suction on the bottom. I can imagine it tips over easily without it. Love the fact I can stick it to the table and not worry about knocking it over in my especially at night when I’m tired and it’s dark