|Product Dimensions||20.32 x 10.16 x 10.16 cm; 133.5 Grams|
|Item Model Number||GBHK041|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||134 g|
Haakaa Gen 2 Silicone Breast Pump with Suction Base and Leak-Proof Silicone Cap, 5 oz/150 ml, BPA PVC and Phthalate Free
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Award winning, best-selling, nursing mom and lactation consultant recommended.
- Made from 100% food grade silicone. BPA PVC and Phthalate Free. Patented design. Pat. No. USD808,006S
- Easy to use and easy to clean. Dishwasher safe. Can be sterilized using a steam sterilizer or by boiling in water. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to clean or sterilize this product.
- Attach the pump while your child is feeding on your other breast and collect all let down and milk which would other wise be lost into a breast pad. Waking up in the middle of the night or if engorged during the day also attach your pump for relief. perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides or anywhere you would like to discretely express silently and quickly.
- The patented suction base design ensures your pump will not fall over meaning no spills! Release tab at the bottom for quick and easy removal. The silicone lid fits securely over the top of your Haakaa breast pump, keeping it free of airborne dust and providing further protection of your precious breast milk!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Forget huge, loud and complicated automatic pumps which cost hundreds and need to be pulled to pieces and cleaned thoroughly every time you use them. Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag and requires no hard work. Also the best travel pump you will find! This compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to discretely express, quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. 100% safe for mum, baby and our environment. How to use your breast pump: Sterilise your pump (caps are available online to purchase - caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning) Place top of pump over your nipple - make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable. Apply suction - you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement. A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast. Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing. Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition. Also attach in the same way while your child is feeding on your other breast and collect all let down and milk which would other wise be lost into a breast pad. Waking up in the middle of the night or if engorged during the day also attach your pump for relief. Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water. No bleach based agents. How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump: Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes. Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump. Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times.
Haakaa Breast Pumps are a Patented Design. Patents numbers below. ZL201630600028.9 ZL201630334296.0 003453133-0001 ZL：29/583,901
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So far I have found it to be exactly as described and perfectly suited for my needs. After using during four feeds, I was able to freeze four 3oz/80ml bags. I should be able to build up a good stash just from catching my letdown, and may not even need to pump!
The suction base is very useful; I can stand it beside me between feeds, and be confident it won't be knocked over in the fridge. The cap is handy to keep the haakaa sterilized after cleaning and the milk safe.
The only issue I have found so far is that the suction can be a bit painful, and it can make my nipples more sensitive for feeds. This could be something I'll adjust to from regular use, or I may just need to reduce the frequency and spread it out a bit more to give my boobs a break.
Either way, I'm happy with my purchase :)
Top reviews from other countries
Comentario y tip: Compré esta versión mas nueva y “cara” porque tenía tapa y pensé que sería mejor, la verdad es que ni la usé porque si tú intención es hacer banco de leche, tienes que almacenar en el refrigerador y en otro recipiente, así que solo tienes que lavar de inmediato y dejar limpio para la siguiente toma. Otro tip: me parece mejor la versión anterior por el tamaño: esta versión es mucho más grande y bromosa y mi bebé lo agarraba o pateaba sin querer y si bien la succión es buena, si se estresa uno en que no te vayan a tumbar . La versión anterior tiene un tamaño más pequeño y es más discreto 😄
Reviewed in Canada on 29 June 2021