|Product Dimensions||12.44 x 7.66 x 23.65 cm; 110 Grams|
|Item Model Number||MHK011|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Safety warning||Check product condition regularly. Replace if product shows any signs of damage.Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product.This product is not a toy. Do not use for any other purpose.|
|Material free||BPA PVC and Phthalate Free|
|Care instructions||Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.|
|Additional product features||Updated suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over, New Zealand National Brand Passed FDA, Ugrade large capacity 100ml, 100% food grade silicone haakaa breast pump, Breast pump and flower stopper could work together|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Style||150 ml without Lid|
|Item Weight||110 g|
|Country/Region of origin||China|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Haakaa Manual Breast Pump with Suction Base Breastmilk Collector Breastfeeding Pump
Enhance your purchase
|Style||150 ml without Lid|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made from soft 100 percent food grade silicone
- Compact size fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag
- Suction base stops accidental spills
- No cords, batteries or assembly required
- Easy to use and clean
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
Product Name: Haakaa Generation 2 Silicone Manual Breast Pump 150ml
Product Material: 100% Food Grade Silicone
Contents: 1 x 150ml Breast Pump with Suction Base，1 x Instruction Manual, 1 x Packaging Box
We've updated the famous Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump! Although it works in the same way as the original Haakaa breast pump, our new pump has a few added features to make your life that little bit easier. Available in two larger capacities of 100ml and 150ml, and with a new suction base that sticks to flat surfaces to prevent accidental spills, it is the easiest and most simple way to express breast milk.
Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for using on long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's, or anywhere you would like to express discretely, silently and quickly. Simply squeeze, press to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. It's 100% environment-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
Safe for Mums and Babies
• US FDA-certified to assure your precious milk is in safe hands.
• Recommended by nursing moms, doulas and lactation consultants.
• Completely drop-proof and is safe in little hands and mouths.
• Make sure you’re giving your child the best by choosing the original Haakaa-branded breast pump!
100% High-Quality Food Grade Silicone
• Made from 100% food grade silicone.
• No abnormal odours.
• Resistant to high and low temperatures.
• Safe in steam sterilisers and boiling water.
• 100% green and safe for babies & mums.
• BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
Perfectly Fits All Kinds of Breasts
• One size fits all.
• Accommodates different breast shapes and sizes to perfectly fit all mums.
• Soft and comfortable on sensitive skin.
• Offers the best comfort for your breast while expressing breast milk.
Works with Haakaa Flower Stopper and Silicone Cap
• Our upgraded patented Silicone Cap provides a leakproof seal to prevent accidental spills. It seals your pump between uses to keep it clean and hygienic and stop any airborne nasties from settling inside.
• The Haakaa Silicone Flower Stopper sits tight in the neck of your breast pump to preserve the beneficial properties of breast milk while preventing any accidental spills.
• Made from flexible and durable silicone that can be pulled and twisted.
Updated Suction Base
• The patented suction base design ensures your pump will stick to any flat, smooth surface and won’t fall over, meaning no accidental spills! Lift the release tab on the bottom for quick and easy removal.
• No cords, batteries or assembly required, perfect for when you wake up in the middle of the night engorged silently and quickly.
• Sterilise your pump with a steam steriliser, or by simply boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
• Resists temperatures of up to 300°C for added peace of mind.
• Save time on cleaning and spend more precious moments with your little one.
How To Use Your Haakaa Pump:
1. Invert the flange to expose the neck of the pump.
2. Place on your breast with your nipple centred in the middle of the neck.
3. Squeeze the pump to force air out, then slightly let the pump go until you begin to feel suction.
4. Maintaining a full seal of contact with your breast, return the flange to its original position to begin expressing.、
We've updated the famous Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump. Although it works in the same way as the original Haakaa breast pump, our new pump has a few added features to make your life that little bit easier. Available in 150 ml capacity and with a new suction base that sticks to flat surfaces to prevent accidental spills, it is the easiest and most simple way to express breast milk. Made from 100 percent food-grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long-distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to express discretely, silently and quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. It's 100 percent eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment. Free from BPA, PVC and phthalate.
1 x Haakaa Generation 2 Silicone Breast Pump with Suction Base, 150 ml Capacity
Check product condition regularly. Replace if product shows any signs of damage.Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product.This product is not a toy. Do not use for any other purpose.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
My wife decided to use it from the beginning of her breastfeeding journey. The volume was low to begin with although there was still enough over the course of the day to have a small bottle for me to be able to give the odd feed when she was tired or her nipples were sore (which is common enough but we stocked the fridge with Multimam Compresses, which provided much needed relief). The wide base makes the unit stable and can also suction to most surfaces.
The only disappointment with this unit is that its not a complete package. The stopper an lid are sold separately for £6-9 which is useful if you want spares, but it drives up the price where some competitors include one or both in their offering. Also there is no carry bag/case incase you want to use it on the move, which many mums might want to if they are going to classes or visiting friends or family. The packaging is high quality, but personally I would be prepared to accept lower quality packaging to have the lid/stopper included in the price. It's the lack of it being a complete package that costs it the fifth star, if if had the lid/stopper and carry bag it would be the perfect product. It's still a must have.
It’s comfortable to use as you can change the amount of suction by simply letting air in or taking more out but it does take some playing around to get used to how it attaches and get good at doing it.
I’ve raves about this so far but the reason I didn’t give it 5 stars was; 1. It doesn’t come with a lid of any kind, you have to pay another £5 if you want one. 2. It’s advertised as being 100ml but it’s actually 150ml so a bit bigger and bulkier than expected and 3. It takes some playing to learn how to attach it properly as the instructions don’t give you quite enough help.
But other than those minor points I think it’s amazing and well worth the money for a breast feeding mum!
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 December 2018