Haakaa Silicone Breastfeeding Manual Breast Pump Milk Pump 100% Food Grade Silicone BPA PVC and Phthalate Free, Clear
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Soft and comfortable 100 percent food grade silicone
- Compact size to fit perfectly into any handbag or baby bag
- No cords, batteries or assembly required
- Provides an easy, eco-friendly and effective pumping experience
- Easy to use and clean
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
What is Haakaa?
Haakaa is a 100% family owned and New Zealand-based maternity brand. The Haakaa name is derived from the haka, the traditional Māori war dance of New Zealand, meaning 'be a strong fighter, find strength by choosing to smile through whatever challenges life brings.’
The message behind our brand is a strong and passionate one and it is what drives us every day to do what we do for babies and parents.
Our ingenious Silicone Breast Pumps are our most popular product and are a must-have in any baby bag. Forget huge, loud and complicated automatic pumps – our Silicone Breast Pumps are made with 100% food grade silicone, are super simple to use and will change your life.
They’re the most portable and travel friendly pump you’ll find. They fit perfectly into any handbag or baby bag, letting you pump on long distance trips, planes, car rides, at family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to express discretely and quickly. They don’t need any cords, cables or batteries and are 100% silent. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. They’re super environment-friendly and are safe for mums, babies and our environment.
The Haakaa brand is loved by mums around the world. Try Haakaa today – surely over 1 million mums can’t be wrong!
100% High-Quality Food Grade Silicone
• Made from 100% food grade silicone.
• No abnormal odours.
• Resistant to high and low temperatures.
• Safe in steam sterilisers and boiling water.
• 100% green and safe for babies & mums.
• BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
Perfectly Fits All Kinds of Breasts Soft and Comfortable
• One size fits all.
• Accommodates different breast shapes and sizes to perfectly fit all mums.
• Soft and comfortable on sensitive skin.
• Offers the best comfort for your breast while expressing breast milk.
Safe for Mums and Babies
• US FDA certified to assure your precious milk is in safe hands.
• Recommended by nursing moms, doulas and lactation consultants.
• Completely drop-proof and is safe in little hands and mouths.
• Make sure you choose the original Haakaa-branded breast pump.
Express Whenever, Wherever
• No cords, batteries or assembly required.
• Completely silent during use – perfect for pumping at night.
• The compact size is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to express discreetly and effectively.
• Small, hand-held, lightweight and portable.
Works with Haakaa Flower Stopper and Silicone Cap
• Our upgraded, patented cap design provides a leakproof seal to prevent accidental spills.
• Seals your pump between uses to keep it clean and hygienic.
• Made from flexible and durable silicone that can be pulled and twisted.
• Fits all three Generation of Haakaa Silicone Breast Pumps Generation 1/2/3.
• Sterilise your pump with a steam steriliser, or by simply boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
• Resists temperatures of up to 300°C for added peace of mind.
• Save time on cleaning and spend more precious moments with your little one.
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump:
• Sterilize your pump by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes.
• Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centered comfortably in the neck of the pump.
• Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
• Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
• When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and re-position.
Legal Disclaimer:Please always consult with a medical professional regarding dietary requirements if you or your child is ill or on medication. Results can vary as each woman and her supply are unique. Haakaa Breast Pumps are a Patented Design. Patents numbers below. ZL201630596059.1 003496561-0001 ZL：29/586,291
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
while Bub was having a feed. Just be weary it is can be kicked off by the feeding baby.
Great suction and value for money. I actually got another one so I had two I could use at each feed.
Did some research, the sting odour is probably from some low quality forming aids.
It must have something wrong with the product batch!!! It is very disappointed!!!
Anyone I can contact and get my money back? Absolutely don’t want to use a product with sting odour for breast milk.
Top international reviews
easy to use
soft silicone / comfy
suction cup base ( can stand upright- wasn't sure if this one purchased here had a base so was delighted to find the 100ml did!)
Saves milk otherwise wasted on a breast pad
Lid must be bought separately
lid is made of hard plastic
Recommendations to Manufacturer:
develop a teat that enables baby feed directly without needing to transfer to a bottle or bag
Recommendations to buyers:
Buy the flower stopper/lid when buying this
I wish I had this product with my first child 6 years ago!
Now I buy more with my second baby and they work great.
However, there’s a BIG CON: these products did get aged quickly and started to generate wired, plastic smelly gases after few months. I purchased 4 of these while my first baby was 2 months old. I used them on almost every feeding, cleaned them in soapy water then heat sterilized them every day. About 3 months, I notice the smell came out from these pumps.
Since they are manufactured in China, as a Chinese, I asked my friends in China, they all said these pumps last only about 3 months and then you should change to new ones.
Despite how much I enjoy using them, I would not use them longer than 3 months to avoid any unknown and harmful substances going into my baby’s body.
Also, while I’m using them on the feeding, I store the pumped milk into a medela milk bottle before switching to another side. It’s better than buying an expensive cap accessory.
I read many reviews about it before I even ordered, I was so excited when I received it. I washed and sterilized it right away, and I used it for the first time while I was pumping. On my first try, I was able to figure out how to position it and adjust the suction. I didn’t think much would happen on the first shot, but I ended up getting 3oz from one short sitting!
Long story short, this pump is easy to use and it is very effective. You can use it right away after you’ve washed it and sterilized. No need for long instructions or anything. You will get hooked on using it every time you’re nursing and or pumping. You will end up being able to store so much more milk than you’d ever thought possible before!