- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 4.5 x 33 cm ; 413 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 440 g
- ASIN: B07XDVKLWM
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 9 September 2019
- Customer Reviews: 42 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,159 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #8 in Folding Umbrellas
HAILSTORM Folding Reverse Umbrella with UV and UPF50+ Protection - Inverted Windproof Umbrellas with Lightweight Fiberglass Frame - Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- USER-FRIENDLY: Our compact umbrellas for women and men are simple to operate and transport. Just use the push-button handle for easy opening and closing while pressing on both ends. It’s that simple, reducing annoyance and time spent in the rain!
- FULL COVERAGE AND UPF PROTECTION: Our self protection umbrellas are made with UPF 50+ sun protection, so you aren’t just safeguarded from the wind, rain, and snow - you are also protected from UV rays.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Instead of using a metal or plastic rib, we at Hailstorm design our inside out umbrellas with sturdy fiberglass to ensure no bending or breaking of the frame while in use or when closing.
- UPSIDE DOWN UMBRELLA: To avoid getting moisture and wetness in your car, house, or office, the reversible design of our repel umbrellas keeps the water in until you are ready to open it up to let dry.
- ATTRACTIVE DESIGN: This double layer black umbrella is as aesthetically good looking as it is ergonomically and functionally smooth. This mini umbrella for travel can be enjoyed by both men and women.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
By utilizing the HAILSTORM reversible umbrella, reap these multiple benefits:
An Ergonomic, Comfortable Grip: Boasting an ultra-smooth handle that offers a comfy, non-slip grip, this rain umbrella makes running errands, traveling, walking in the rain, and commuting much more enjoyable.
Protect Your Skin: Our windproof sun umbrellas protect your face and body by blocking 99.8% from harmful UV rays. The Hailstorm umbrella UPF 50+ cuts back on harmful sun rays so you can feel good knowing you have full protection and coverage.
Incredibly Durable: Our umbrella ribs are made of fiberglass which means they won’t break or lose their integrity the way cheap umbrellas do. It’s so durable that you can use these in hail storms, thunderstorms, and snowstorms.
Quick-Dry Properties: The canopy of these foldable backpack umbrellas means more protection for the interior of your car, house, furniture, and clothing. To dry, simply open up in the sun or entryway.
Easy Open: Our push button umbrella means no fumbling around awkwardly in the entryway of a building or at your car during transit.
Multi-Person Umbrella: When opened, the Hailstorm UV light umbrella stretches out to 41” diameter and weighs only 16 oz. This makes it suitable for up to 2 people.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Things I like about it:
- Great Construction
- Really nice feeling Handle
- Useful carry bag thing
Just been really great to have with me in case it rains, it has the construction of a full size non folding umbrella while still coming in the folding form factor, the auto extend and then auto breakdown button dual usage makes me feel pretty cool every time I use it and the Umbrella has definitely been my saviour on multiple occasions already. Been very happy with my purchase.
easily lift and can be in your backpack
Don't recommend because of this feature.
Top international reviews
The fabric on this umbrella has a leathery quality to it, if feels very resistant and sturdy. Looks like it’ll last quite a while, and not have holes poked in them by the ribs.
It’s very lightweight and a compact size. I wish it was just a tad smaller, but the trade-off for a more resilient product is fine with me. When open, it “ grows”, as in it becomes so much bigger than its small size makes it look when closed! The button works well and the whole mechanism feels sturdy and long lasting.
It closes to become a small pack. I love this product
I've never had an umbrella which was properly designed to be used as sun protection before, so I was surprised by the coated fabric, when the sleeve was "normal" umbrella fabric, but logic tells me the coating fills in the minute holes between the threads, which are too small to let water drops form on the underside, but not for the rays of the sun to get through, in order to provide the UPF50+ protection.
I really like this, and am very glad I got it!
If my review was helpful, please click the button below.