Hairfinity Infinite Edges Hair Serum - Hair Growth Treatment to Prevent Hair Loss and Stimulate Hair Follicles to Stop Hair Loss and Regrow Hair - Targets Causes of Alopecia - Sulfate & Silicone Free
- HAIR LOSS VITAMINS: This hair growth serum fight and protects against hair loss and thinning by targeting the main causes of alopecia: poor scalp micro-circulation, follicle aging and follicle atrophy caused by DHT (dihydrotestosterone)
- REGROWTH HAIR ESSENTIAL: Re-Activate and Jump Start Hair Follicles to Grow Healthy Hair Again with this Highly Effective Hair Stimulation Treatment. Contains Active Ingredients Proven to Boost Production of New Hair Growth.
- BEST SHAMPOO ALTERNATIVE: Unlike products such as shampoo or conditioner this hair serum is super concentrated scalp and hairline spot treatment with massaging rollerball design for fast results.
- ORGANIC MATERIALS: Contains over 83% natural ingredients, including water. Free of sulfates, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil and petroleum.
- ALL AROUND SUPPLEMENT: For All Hair Types including Color or Keratin Treated, Permed, Natural, and Curly Hair. Safe and effective for both men and women.
- Product Dimensions : 3.18 x 3.18 x 17.78 cm; 90.72 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 February 2020
- Manufacturer : Brock Beauty
- ASIN : B07X3BQL8X
- Manufacturer reference : Brock Beauty
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Customers also viewed these products
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 30 July 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 18 February 2020