Hairfinity Hair Strengthening Amino Treatment Masque - Hydrating Hair Mask and Deep Conditioner Cream for Dry Damaged Hair with Hydrolyzed Collagen, Keratin, Vegetable Protein for Growth, 8 oz
- NATURAL HAIR REPAIR - Perfect for curly or straight damaged, color treated hair. Helps repair and restore weak, over processed, and heat damaged hair to encourage growth.
- CONTAINS OVER 94% NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Contains coconut oil, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, and more for maximum hydration. Moisturizer for your hair and scalp.
- SULFATE FREE SERUM - Contains no silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil or petroleum. For all hair types including colored or keratin treated, permed, natural, and curly hair. Safe and effective for both men and women.
- PROFESSIONAL SALON TREATMENT - Moisturizing conditioning treatment best for total hair repair. Proven to reduce hair breakage by up to 90%. Amino Acids fortify each strand, filling in gaps for hair that is stronger, smoother, with less frizz.
- USE WITH OUR OTHER PRODUCTS - Including the Hairfinity Nourishing Botanical Oil Hair Treatment, Hairfinity Gentle Cleanse Shampoo and Hairfinity Revitalizing Leave In Conditioner for Additional Damage Restoration.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Language: : Multilingual
- Product Dimensions : 9.65 x 9.65 x 6.6 cm; 90.72 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Hairfinity
- ASIN : B01JF9449O
- Item Model Number : HS-4820
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Hairfinity strengthening amino masque is a reparative formula that reinforces the hair's cuticle by infusing amino acids deep into the shaft. Give your hair an infusion of moisture for hair that's stronger, smoother and more elastic.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Update(For curly hair I got better results with hair steamer ):
I applied this product partitioning my hair in different sections. i mixed a lot of this product and two spoons of olive oil and applied it to my hair as it is thick and then I put a wet towel on my hair kind of like covering my entire hair. Then I used a steamer(you can use any steamer) on my hair and for kept the steamer for about 30 minutes. After 30 mins, I washed my hair and the results are more better than before and it is also long lasting feeling and my frizziness also disappered giving defined curls.
After I washed it, my hair felt noticeably lighter and softer. I also really liked the scent, it wasn't floral but it smelled fresh nonetheless.
All in all, I'm happy with my purchase and I would recommend this masque!