- Product Dimensions: 5.6 x 11.4 x 3.3 cm ; 63.5 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 113 g
- Item Model Number: U-BB-2798
- ASIN: B00VU06URG
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 March 2018
- Customer Reviews: 283 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
25,320 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #2864 in Bath & Body Products
Nubian Heritage Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver 24 Hour Deodorant, 64 grams
|Price:||+ $6.45 Delivery|
- Neem Oil, documented in Sanskrit for 4000 years, and Hemp, cultivated for skin care in China as early as 4000 B
- Natural Ingredients
- Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver 24 Hour Deodorant by Nubian Heritage for Unisex - 2.25 oz Deodorant Stick
- Deodorant Stick
- 100% Genuine and Authentic
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Neem Oil, documented in Sanskrit for 4000 years, and Hemp, cultivated for skin care in China as early as 4000 B.C., combine to refresh and moisturize delicate underarms.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 65% (65%)||65%|
|4 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|3 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|2 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|1 star 10% (10%)||10%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Personally, I am completely in love with the Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver scent. My husband puts it on after his shower and 10+ hours later his pits are still fresh! (I know it's a bit gross that I can attest to this fact first hand, but it needed to be investigated for the sake of this review 😊). The scent is pretty strong, but I think that's why it has so much staying power. I also love that the smell is not stereotypically masculine, and would appeal to men and women alike. If it came in a perfume I'd happily wear it!!
I was so thrilled, I (foolishly) purchased five of other scented deodorants (including this one) from the company...
No comparison! Even with frequent (reapplication) these scents just don't "cut the mustard".
If you must...go with the Abyssinian!