Hakko 599B-02 Solder Tip Cleaning Wire and Holder
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cleans better than conventional sponges
- No water required
- Will not reduce the tip temperature
- Does not cause premature wear of soldering iron tips
- No contamination risk compared to conventional tip tinners
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.62 x 7.62 x 8.89 cm; 63.5 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 December 2017
- Manufacturer : American Hakko Products, Inc
- ASIN : B00FZPGDLA
- Item Model Number : 599B-02
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Arrived today in a flimsy bubble wrap envelope. Top of the housing was crushed slightly. I massaged it out using the back of a sharpie marker to push out the dent gently and slowly work out the crease. I then fixed the opening that was now oval and returned it to being almost a circle again.
Product is not perfect now but it will be good enough as is. It's for taking solder off a hot Iron after all! lol!
It's a bit disappointing it was damaged due to being sent in an envelope. The metal is super thin so obviously it wouldn't have taken much to deform it.
On the flip side. It wasn't crazily packed with a pound of Styrofoam and plastic so I'll accept the dent vs killing the planet!
Der Topf steht fest und rutscht nicht hin und her.
Preis / Leistung ist ok.