- Reads all most 10 digit microchips, and will only display if a 9 digit Avid Friendchip is detected (not display a number).
- No batteries needed. Comes with rechargeable USB lead that can be used to charge in the wall or in a car 12V USB charger.
- Works with Windows 98 or later software. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MAC.
- Carrying Case sold separately
- Does not read AKC microchips
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
In compliance with ROHS, CE and ISO 11784 norms. Dimensions: 135mm diameter x 33mm Weight: 163g Boxed Dims.: 147mm x 144mm x 38mm Boxed Weight: 250g Scans per Charge: 8 second scans x 1000 Standby Time: 2 months (typically) Battery: Internal lithium polymer rechargeable Recharge via USB port Charge Time: 3.5 Hours Reads: FDX-B ,FDX-A (FECAVA), EM4102 Reads the temperature from Thermo chips Operating Temperature: 0C to 50C Display: LCD 2 lines x 16 characters Tones: Audible beep Memory: Last 2000 scanned numbers Operation: Simple to start scanning and automatic turn off after 50 seconds Communications: USB port Software: Windows 98 or later (Not MAC) Systems: Scanner Angel compliant Manufactured in Great Britain Colour Options: White, Black, Pink, Blue, Green, Purple Warranty: 1 year manufacturers warranty Included: Scanner, USB lead and user guide Options: USB wall charger, in car 12V USB charger
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 13.97 x 3.81 x 15.24 cm; 226.8 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 September 2018
- Manufacturer : MICRO-ID
- ASIN : B00WFP7L14
- Item Model Number : 20066
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Its hard to read if not in the correct light as there is no back light on the monitor.
Easy to hold and lightweight picks the chip up within seconds.
It's hard to turn off as it eventually turns itself off.
Yes I works recommend it, but it is pricey.