|Item weight||4 Ounces|
Hamilton 'WHO Lives, WHO Dies WHO Tells Your Story Word Art Print Poster (12" x 18") by Artist Stephen Poon.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- TYPOGRAPHY ART PRINT is 12" x 18", image measures 11.5" x 17.5" with a 0.25" border on each side.
- FROM AN ORIGINAL WORK OF ART. This Word Quote Art Poster was Created and Designed by Portland, Oregon-based Artist Stephen Poon, not by an Anonymous Production Team.
- DESIGNED, PRINTED, & PRODUCED IN OREGON, USA. We are a Family-Owned Business that Believes in Celebrating the Best of our Community Artisans, from Creator to the Producer.
- PREMIUM ARCHIVAL INK & THICK ART PAPER PRINT. Quality Materials used in Giclee Print Production to Create Intense, Rich Colors that are True to the Artist's Vision and Original Artwork.
- WE CURATE & PRODUCE FIRST-CLASS ART PRINTS. They Honor and Reflect the Culture, Films, Actors, Artists, & Writers that Inspired Them.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
All our typography word art posters are from an original work of art created by award-winning artist Stephen Poon. His unique style and vision uniquely captures the personality and life of the popular comic, show, movie, or celebrity. All art is professionally printed at our facility - in Portland, Oregon, USA - on the highest quality art paper using premium, long-lasting art inks that generate intense, rich colors that are true to the artist's vision and original creation. The time and care put into producing your word art poster will make it a tremendous addition of your kitchen, bedroom, family room, office, or even dorm room wall décor. Born and raised in Portland, Oregon, Stephen Poon is an artist who creates typography posters using quotes from movies and TV shows. A person with a tremendous outgoing personality he enjoys what he does and loves to talk to his fans on new shows and cliff hangers. He doesn't have any fancy art degrees, he got where he is by hard work and a connection to fans. Follow his work on his Facebook page, website, and at the Portland Farmer's Market. Born and raised in Portland, Oregon, Stephen Poon is a local artist who creates typography posters using words and quotes from popular movies, TV shows, coming books, video games and celebrities. His distinctive style and vision uniquely capture the personality and life of his subjects. A person with a tremendous outgoing personality he enjoys what he does and loves to talk to his fans on new shows and cliff hangers. He doesn't have any fancy art degrees, he got where he is by hard work and a connection to fans. Follow his work on his Facebook page, website, or find him downtown at the Portland Saturday Market.
|5 star 76% (76%)||76%|
|4 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|3 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|2 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|1 star 2% (2%)||2%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
The only good thing about it is the image, nothing else.